AMD Rx 200 series

vkl

Cyborg Agent
^^it should be better.R9 290 Tri-X series are relatively slim 2 slot cards like others including gaming edition,dc2,windforce etc.
Among those it was the best considering all round aspects,certainly the cooling.Vapor-X has better components and a wider overall cooling design with vapor chamber.Most likely would cost more as well.

Cilus

laborare est orare
Well guys. the new king is here: R9 295X2. Armed with total of 5632 Stream Processors, 8GB of GDDR5 memory (4GB X 2), higher clock speed than R9 290X and a Hybrid Cooling solution, this beast is the perfect solution for 4K Gaming. Pricing will be around $1500 but the reviews show that it is faster than two Titan or 780 Ti in SLI while having significant lower price.
Check out the in depth review from Tomshardware: AMD Radeon R9 295X2 Graphics Card Review - Tom's Hardware
Anandtech: AnandTech Portal | The AMD Radeon R9 295X2 Review

tkin

Back to school!!
Well guys. the new king is here: R9 295X2. Armed with total of 5632 Stream Processors, 8GB of GDDR5 memory (4GB X 2), higher clock speed than R9 290X and a Hybrid Cooling solution, this beast is the perfect solution for 4K Gaming. Pricing will be around $1500 but the reviews show that it is faster than two Titan or 780 Ti in SLI while having significant lower price.
Check out the in depth review from Tomshardware: AMD Radeon R9 295X2 Graphics Card Review - Tom's Hardware
Anandtech: AnandTech Portal | The AMD Radeon R9 295X2 Review
With that card, we'll need a 4k monitor at least :p

I'd rather buy a car than that setup :D :D

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
Why? I used to own the 580 Lightning, still the best card I had ever bought.

not because of the performance, but because of the fact that they have shifted their head quarters from India to Taiwan and you are likely to have issues with rma,delay etc.. Even i own an msi card now.No hate for the brand.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
getting minimum frame on ultimate in tomb raider 60 fps (1080p)

highest frame rate 180 fps.........

- - - Updated - - -

enabled the virtu mvp that my mobo offers but the diff in quality of hdmi of the two ports is vast.............

Top Bottom