AMD Rx 200 series

kartikoli

Busy!!
thanks i know about asus card which is close to 18k so if this (i mean his :wink:) perform close to normal 7950 then we are actually getting performance of 7950 @15k. That makes it a superb VFM card with 3yrs warranty

Update -
HIS GRAPHICS CARD R9 270X ICEQ X2 BOOST CLOCK 2GB DDR5
HIS R9 270X IceQ X² Turbo Boost 2 GB Review | techPowerUp

This card is pure VFM and perform better than 7950
perfrel_1920.gif

Last edited:

ASHISH65

Technomancer
Is HIS R9 270X 2GB capable GPU? I mean it has only 2 years warranty as specified in its website.

Capable ? :-? it is good card - check review here- HIS Radeon R9 270X IceQ X2 Turbo Review - Conclusion | bit-tech.net

Flipkart/snapdeal says 3 year warranty, as i said already in cananda/north america its 2 year warranty

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
any idea when will it be stable again nvidia prices in india are still high till now no price drops has been observed..........

mining had nothing to do with "no price cut in India" , miners don't use nvidia cards, nvidia architecture is not good for mining anyway. The effect s severe on AMD cards overseas.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^ the card is good anyways. Maybe the price difference between 2 GB VRAM and 4 GB VRAM is very small.

figures why the price of desktop memory modules are going high ;)

It is Just "Marketing" :-D

bad move ... I can even see 4Gb DDr3 ram on some low end cards which gives them an artificial price addition . Doing this the manufacturers are just lowering down their reputation and partially becoming responsible for high price of desktop memory modules.

ASHISH65

Technomancer
HARDOCP - Introduction and Test Setup - AMD Radeon R9 290X Retail Performance Variance Review

AMD R7 260 Video Card Review | Overclockers

ASHISH65

Technomancer
Does Radeon R9 290X Behave Any Differently In A Closed Case? - What Happens When We Confine R9 290X To A Case?

sukesh1090

Adam young
^^
so it says mostly a rebrand,even 8000 series was a rebrand.this is the 3rd gen of same card.even nvidia did the same thing,they just oced it.hope AMD will atleast bother to OC these cards.

sukesh1090

Adam young
@ bavusani,
because the cards are imported to india ,they have to pay high tax for that smewhere around 20 to 25% so you will always see 3-4k difference.US has free trade policy but we don't,so we pay high for all the impoted goods.

Cilus

laborare est orare
BTW, here goes some review links of Custom R9 290X:-
ASUS R9 290X DirectCU II and Sapphire R9 290X Tri-X Video Card Reviews - Legit ReviewsCustom AMD Radeon R9 290X Video Cards Arrive
Sapphire Radeon R9 290X Tri-X 4GB Graphics Card Review | PC Perspective
Review: Gigabyte Radeon R9 290X WindForce OC - Graphics - HEXUS.net

Top Bottom