Am I being Ripped off here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
T

Tech_Wiz

Wise Old Owl
Placed Order. Receiving them tomorrow.

Also Buying a HDD 500GB locally. Seagate Ok? I read some bad words about seagate HDDs on this forum.

Or WD?
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
btw I dropped Idea of 2 GB ram upgrade. Next Year Diwali I will buy New Mobo + Proccy + DDR3 as a combo :)

Last edited:

hell_storm2006

Ambassador of Buzz
Well if you are from Pune, you could have checked Ankita sales. You can Google for them. You'll get the location. Its near Alka talkies. Also compuciti is good store!

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
Oh..kk.

well I only said that cuz my fathers office is filled with Seagate, I've used Seagate for all my computers since 2000, and not once has my HDD given a single problem(usually it was the PSU and processor once)....

Tht's y i suggested...newayz..u can go for WD..

OP
T

Tech_Wiz

Wise Old Owl
Received the Card and the PSU in very good condition.

Now only thing left is to figure out a way to fit this stuff in my cabby which I suspect is undersized for Both hahaha

Damn!

Krow

Crowman
U have a mini cabby or what? I think PSU should fit, they are all standard size AFAIK. I dunno about the GTS 250.

OP
T

Tech_Wiz

Wise Old Owl
Yea Cheap old mini cabby. PSU might fit but GTS 250 is kinda Big. Actually biggest Card I ever used.

Earlier I user Matrox Millenium G200 then Geforce FX5200 then 8600Gt all were smaller than this big daddy card hehe.

Anyways I asked my friend to come over tomorrow for assembling this stuff.

If it fits then nothing like it.

Btw ANother Joke of the Year.

I inquired abt WD 500 GB HDD and just imagine what Price I was told..... Rs. 6200

OMG Can we open one here in Chinchwad. These Dealers in Tri-Mile area are absolute Dumbasses with One guy telling me I-Ball PSUs are Best in market ROFLAMO!

Krow

Crowman
^There is a dumbest thing you have heard about computers thread in chit chat section. You might wanna post there. :D 6200 bucks can get you a decent 64GB SSD!!!

hell_storm2006

Ambassador of Buzz
U have a mini cabby or what? I think PSU should fit, they are all standard size AFAIK. I dunno about the GTS 250.

Well not exactly, I had problems fitting my Corsair VX450W with a Zebby. The screws are hardly aligned.

I inquired abt WD 500 GB HDD and just imagine what Price I was told..... Rs. 6200

Must be crazy! As i said above to check for the local shops first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom