All TV Shows / Miniseries Related Discussions Here

harsh1387

Broken In
Re: All TV Shows Related Discussions Here

I thought all TV shows are called sit-com

When I started watching TV series I used to think the same :p
+1 for True Detective. Really great acting and story is gripping so far. Sadly there will be only 8 episodes.

ksagar7up

Broken In

When I started watching TV series I used to think the same :p
+1 for True Detective. Really great acting and story is gripping so far. Sadly there will be only 8 episodes.

haha
I am sure there are still some ppl who m8 be wondering why every 1st episode of every tv series
is Titled as "Pilot"....:p:mrgreen:

On the top, i've also read one comment on net wher 1 guy was asking who is this "feat"
which is singing in every song nowadays... lolx.....:razz:

I dont blame u but i've been ther done that...

its Indian TV culture where quantity is mattered instead of quality...

I find tv series in Season format than Daily soaps format...

(of course Anil Kapoor's 24 has started some gud things in indian tv industry lets see where it goes..!!)

but they rely on Content control rather than Daily Wage Control....:-D

sksundram

In the zone

Tried but yawned the whole time watching the pilot of house of cards. So didn't dare to watch further.

SunE

Professional Newbie

What Season? I hope they continue the series for atleast 3 more sessions.

S07E15.

I remember Jim Parsons(guy who plays Sheldon) saying in an interview on Jay Leno that he's 40 years old and doesn't think that the character of Sheldon would be very believable for much longer. So while 3 more seasons might happen, I wouldn't count on it. At max 2 more seasons is my opinion.

What Season? I hope they continue the series for atleast 3 more sessions.

S07E15.

I remember Jim Parsons(guy who plays Sheldon) saying in an interview on Jay Leno that he's 40 years old and doesn't think that the character of Sheldon would be very believable for much longer. So while 3 more seasons might happen, I wouldn't count on it. At max 2 more seasons is my opinion.

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz

meh don't know why people go gaga over TBBT :|

+1. The show is nothing compared to what it was in the first 3 seasons . Too much characters, poor writing has killed it off i feel

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member

^^typical hollywood pattern.at least TBBT has some things/scenes look forward to compared to supernatural which should have ended at the end of season 5 but is now at season 9.

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl

The Good Wife - Season 5 ........... just finished season 5 of the good wife. When I was about 3,4 episode in, I seriously realised how good this show was and boy what I was missing, If I have to put my all time fav 5 TV series, The good wife will be in it. Infact the pace at which the multiple plots move in this TV series, would be in top two I guess. Another court room drama that I remember had a neck breaking pace was SHARK ....... The ending is in no way a season ending and is open to a lot of plot speculation. Will eagerly look forward to the Season 6 for the same. Love The good wife.

On to Banshee now I guess .

I felt that things were a bit off in Season 5. Plot lines were abandoned incomplete particularly w.r.t. ongoing cases.
Otherwise a 5-star show.

Top Bottom