All TV Shows / Miniseries Related Discussions Here

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
Re: All TV Shows Related Discussions Here

I have seen 24 episodes of swatkats,any more in that series

I don't think there were anymore.

I was checking out the cartoon channels after a really long time these days but I can't find any good action cartoons like they had in the 90s - Swat Kats, BirdMan, Mightor, Atomic Ant to name a few . Any recommendations ?

sksundram

In the zone

no idea about action cartoons nowadays but do watch oggy and the cockroaches dubbed in hindi.:D

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member

Guys, when is the game of thrones fourth season is coming? I was not much of a tv show guy but after watching GoT, found it fcukin awesome.

Something similar? Currently I've Spartacus, homeland.

sksundram

In the zone

got 4 premiere - April 6, avoid spartacus
homeland is 9/10. must watch show.

sksundram

In the zone

GOT is an epic show. the problem with spartacus as well as da vinci's demons is that the visual effects are so silly that it just spoil the show completely. this is applicable when you are subdued by GOT and try to watch those shows later.
watch the Americans and orphan black. just one season has been completed in both shows. watch the pilot. you will surely like it.

for the moment : listen to this @ high volume.. the best GOT mix

*soundcloud.com/ramesesb/game-of-thrones

Last edited:

AbhMkh

Ambassador of Buzz

POI latest episode is in(s03e16)...its a brilliant episode except for a reference to India.

There is a line which says "An entire village gets wiped out by a tsunami in India"...WTF do these americans think happens here in India ? ,..stupid ignorant fuks....besides tsunami is a japanese word and in India we have cyclones

I love the show, but my advice to POI.."Do your fuking research"!

Last edited:

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth

POI latest episode is in(s03e16)...its a brilliant episode except for a reference to India.

There is a line which says "An entire village gets wiped out by a tsunami in India"...WTF do these americans think happens here in India ? ,..stupid ignorant fuks....besides tsunami is a japanese word and in India we call then cyclones.

You need to check your facts.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin

yep cyclone is not tsunami. english word is tidal wave, but its generally called tsunami now.

homeland is 9/10. must watch show.
after watching im in doubt about who are the real terrorists

any new show recos that's not more than a season old?

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl

If I like and am already watching Person of Interest, The Blacklist, Banshee what other shows could you recommend?

snap

Lurker

There is a line which says "An entire village gets wiped out by a tsunami in India"...WTF do these americans think happens here in India ? ,..stupid ignorant fuks....besides tsunami is a japanese word and in India we call then cyclones.

sigh :facepalm:

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member

Just now saw that somewhere in the dark, I had "the following". How's it guys ? Should I keep it or uda doon? Need space.

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent

What I mean't was that tsunami's are rare in India and not as frequent as cyclone's and yet somehow they associated a tsunami with India.
Did they ever say there is a tsunami in India every day? Is it not possible for India to get effected by one at all?? Lets not go deaf and dumb just to ridicule something which doesnt deserve to be ridiculed.

tech0freak0

tech is in mah bl00d

Yeah, following is too boring
just bunch crap psychos, on killing spree just to be in a novel....
watched season 1, deleted that s*** show

Inceptionist

Journeyman

There is a line which says "An entire village gets wiped out by a tsunami in India"...WTF do these americans think happens here in India ? ,..stupid ignorant fuks....besides tsunami is a japanese word and in India we have cyclones

Do your research.
*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Indian_Ocean_earthquake_and_tsunami

v.Na5h

Off Hook!

Bhai jara thanda le..

Top Bottom