All TV Shows / Miniseries Related Discussions Here

raksrules

Youngling
Re: All TV Shows Related Discussions Here

Well work fine for me.

Yes it is fine but for me it shows when the next episodes of the shows i have a added as "MY SHOWS" are shown. I know the purpose of the app is that but i do not see the seasons currently on, on a weekly basis and rather get them after season ends and then watch together in one go.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

Started watching Arrow two days ago, good story, enjoying :)

I noticed that sometime the channels skip a week or two in airing new episodes, (no new episodes of Person of Interest this week), not only for that it happens to many other shows too, what is the reason? is it just that episodes are not yet completed or do they air some other program in that slot?

Last edited:

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth

I noticed that sometime the channels skip a week or two in airing new episodes, (no new episodes of Person of Interest this week), not only for that it happens to many other shows too, what is the reason? is it just that episodes are not yet completed or do they air some other program in that slot?
At the time of Long holiday (from 25th Dec to 1st Jan) POI did not air two episodes on time.

Even Arrow is airing its new episode after two weeks today. No idea why is that so

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

At the time of Long holiday (from 25th Dec to 1st Jan) POI did not air two episodes on time.

Even Arrow is airing its new episode after two weeks today. No idea why is that so

its understandable during holiday seasons, but in mid week and last week of a month is a bit confusion :p , same thing in TBBT also, couple of weeks ago they had rerun of a episode.

clmlbx

Technomancer

Guys all Good sci-fi series like .. Primeval , Torchwood , Eureka , Tere Nova ended :( I need more Sci-fi series..

Now only Doctor Who (long live) & continuum is left.. Please suggest more Sci-fi series..

Inceptionist

Journeyman

Guys all Good sci-fi series like .. Primeval , Torchwood , Eureka , Tere Nova ended :( I need more Sci-fi series..

Now only Doctor Who (long live) & continuum is left.. Please suggest more Sci-fi series..

Person of Interest
Firefly (and the movie Serenity)
Fringe
Black Mirror

clmlbx

Technomancer

Flash forward completed

Person of interest is not actually sci-fi but am watching it. .

Now suggestions needed

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

Futurama! I am indulged! X.x

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH

Flash forward completed

Now suggestions needed
I hope it will keep you busy for while.
Continuum, Falling Skies, Haven, Misfits, Alcatraz, Alphas, Awake, Eureka, Flash Forward, Fringe, Heroes, Sanctuary, Stargate Universe, Terra Nova, Torchwood, V (2009), Merlin (2008)

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

is it only me or Game of Thrones has a boring start for 3 episodes in season 1?

clmlbx

Technomancer

I hope it will keep you busy for while.
Continuum, Falling Skies, Haven, Misfits, Alcatraz, Alphas, Awake, Eureka, Flash Forward, Fringe, Heroes, Sanctuary, Stargate Universe, Terra Nova, Torchwood, V (2009), Merlin (2008)

continuum already watching.. will start merlin looks best for my taste.. misfits is nope will rate (3/10). alcatraz was in list but forgot.. others have already completed.

looking forward for

merlin
alcatraz
Stargate Universe (guess sgu stargate universe)
Falling Skies
Haven (not sure)

dud3rulz

A Silent Guardian

is it only me or Game of Thrones has a boring start for 3 episodes in season 1?

I liked it. It wasn't mind blowing but it was on track. This season will have much more drama and action than previous one. Quite big things are going to happen.

icebags

Technomancer

Last Resort was good with intense drama, very good storyline and lots of plot holes. :)

Flash forward completed
Now suggestions needed
go watch Defiance. Or Jin (time travel medical drama stuff, not exactly scifi), it is a bit whiny in nature but amazing if u can find and like.

Last edited:

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl

its called a mid season break.

SUITS FTW ! smart - harvey spectre , smart ass - mike ross F___ YA !

Inceptionist

Journeyman

Usually this happens in March. It is called as March Madness in US and from what I've gathered, it is because of basketball, baseball and other tournaments, reruns of old episodes are aired instead of new episodes. It also allows some people to catch up. Mid season break is for shooting of the next episodes.
*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiatus_(television)

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

its called a mid season break.

Usually this happens in March. It is called as March Madness in US and from what I've gathered, it is because of basketball, baseball and other tournaments, reruns of old episodes are aired instead of new episodes. It also allows some people to catch up. Mid season break is for shooting of the next episodes.
*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiatus_(television)

Thanks for the clarification.

rajatGod512

N00B Troller

Well this thursday's Big bang theory episode (20) was fun , and it honestly made me laugh a lot and that has happened after a long time in the big bang theory.

darkv0id

Journeyman

Does anyone know if (and when) HBO's going to air Game of Thrones Season 3 in India ?

Top Bottom