All TV Shows / Miniseries Related Discussions Here

raksrules

Youngling
All TV Shows Related Discussions Here

Loved watching Breaking bad, Prison break. Eagerly waiting for Game of thrones season 3. :D

I hate to see breaking bad being stopped in the middle. Plus 8 more eps and the show is finished. =/

I don't have patience to wait each week for a new episode. Currently I am done with breaking bad season 4 and I already have the season 5 first 8 episodes. Do u recommend that I should watch the 8 now and wait for the remaining to be telecast ? Or wait for entire season to get over and then watch entire season 5 together ?

roady

Digital Marketer
Re: All TV Shows Related Discussions Here

I don't have patience to wait each week for a new episode. Currently I am done with breaking bad season 4 and I already have the season 5 first 8 episodes. Do u recommend that I should watch the 8 now and wait for the remaining to be telecast ? Or wait for entire season to get over and then watch entire season 5 together ?
Well honestly, once you're done with s05e08, you'll kinda end up realizing that the show is actually 'completed' over here. That is what I realized. Watch it. There's maybe just 5% chance that you'll get a feeling that there is something interesting coming up in next 8 eps.

Inceptionist

Journeyman

Can't wait for new episode of Person of Interest.
Last 7 episodes of the season and finale has been already set up.
Dis gon b gud epic. :doublethumb:

prabhu.wali

prabhu.wali

Finished watching Boardwalk Empire Season 3, just epic!Love Sopranos?U'll love this one too,after all terence winter!!

Sudh4r

Fire Lord

Watching Game of Thrones and Prison Break Season 1 . Completed Chuck Season One.

R2K

In the Zone

I think this is the last season of Office.
I loved that show. :(

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth

I did not like "Shark" but being a courtroom drama I'll give this a try.

B/W, guys check out "Mr. Monk". Its a different detective drama. You might like it. The production value is not good and the stories are average but the main protagonist could be only reason you should try this.

At least 1-2 episode to be must.

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl

Guys whatever happened to Archer? got a feeling people here will like it...

TBBT latest episode it out.

Inceptionist

Journeyman

Person of Interest s02e17.
Another fine episode. Machine is infected and its behaviour is getting erratic. Againg more blue frames in this episode, four to be precise.
Unlike 'regular' episode where team machine tries to save somebody, this time challenge was to track a serial killer. Reese was badass as usual. And Finch will always be there to produce something that will help.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon

I think this is the last season of Office.
I loved that show. :(

Which office is better? There are two shows by the same name one ended in 2003 and the latest one started in 05, which one is better?

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH

Finished Rome I loved this series. Love, lust, loyalty, friendship, power, politics, betrayal, war and any other of the strongest human emotions that give life its various flavors and upside downs are shown in this show in a delicate and fascinating fashion.

Started at a great point and finished well. Well worth watching and gets you addicted to watching the next episode. Much like watching Spartacus in many ways but with more emphasis on story and writing rather then slow motion action and sex. Should also note that many freedoms are taken on the historical facts.

Sumptuous - fantastic all round . The script, the sets, and the acting was fantastic, right through the cast list.

And it,couldn't help itself it was so goddam sexy too . Lindsay Duncan, and Polly Walker - phwoar!

raksrules

Youngling

Anyone knows any good TV show tracker apps for iPhone ? I am currently using iTV Shows 2 but out of curiosity asking whether there are other good apps out there ?
Also any good website to keep track of TV shows ?

raksrules

Youngling

*tvcountdown.com

This seems to show all the shows being telecast in next few days and such. I am looking to keep a tab on what i have watched and how much and all. I am not really into watching shows on a weekly basis and instead watch on season basis.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth

Well, I'm using "SeriesGuide" on my Android mobile.

Has a widget, gives show timings in IST.

IDK, if it has presence in iOS...

R2K

In the Zone

Which office is better? There are two shows by the same name one ended in 2003 and the latest one started in 05, which one is better?

I only watched the new office series with steve carell started in 05. The other one before this which ended in 2003 is the british version.
The show actually showed signs of going off air from last season itself when each episode was an excuse to get rid of the main characters who actually made the show worth watching.

Last edited:

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH

Anyone knows any good TV show tracker apps for iPhone ? I am currently using iTV Shows 2 but out of curiosity asking whether there are other good apps out there ?
Also any good website to keep track of TV shows ?

Top Bottom