All TV Shows / Miniseries Related Discussions Here

Krow

Crowman
Anybody seen Game of Thrones? I saw the first episode and couldn't stop until I finished both seasons. Intense drama, great plot, too much sex and violence.

It's about five kings looking to take one throne. There are some amazing performances as well. Especially Peter Dinklage as the dwarf.

^^rhitwick any thoughts on Twin Peaks ?

Twin Peaks is very good. I loved it.

clmlbx

Technomancer
Re: All TV Shows Related Discussions Here

me too, but IMO season 2 was little slow comparing to Season 1.. but very interesting like season 1..

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth

Allo Allo 9/10

I came to about this from comedy Central. Had seen couple of episodes in random days and fell in love with its slapstick comedy and satire.

I got the whole collection long back but was staying away from it for the fear of getting addicted to it and it might end one day.

I've started this last week, and my fear is turning into reality. I'm addicted and love this show.
After "Fawlty Towers" I don't remember of laughing this hard and uncontrollably for a long time. A great piece of show, with legendary characters and iconic lines.
A smile comes to my face whenever I think of these lines.

"Listen very carefully, I shall say this only once"
"It is I, Leclarc"

You would know the impact of these two if only you've seen the show.

Its a must watch show for anyone who know "TBBT", "HIMYM" and "Two and Half Men" as the best comedy series.

P.S. just finished fourth season.

Achuth

In the zone

Just got myself 23 seasons of Simpsons :p now onto watching it :D
Also watching Southpark .. 3rd season .. kids are good :D
Stand up comedian Gabriel Iglesias lifted his steve irwin joke from this series i think [or is it the other way around ? ]
finished watching Friends ,HIMYM, Two and Half Men, TBBT, 2 seasons of modern family and 3 seasons of Dexter .
Watched an episode of Grey's Anatomy .. i know its girly.. but i liked the whole hospital set-up :p

Kev.Ved

Journeyman

Dexter is very uneasy this season.
Debra has almost found out about his deeds.

Last edited by a moderator:

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth

Two new TV shows I'm going to mention here today and both of 'em are worth watching.

Arrow Based on the character "Green Arrow". The actor has a very good physique but underacts very much. Never shows any emotions (imagine Arjun Rampal). Good directing and action choreography. Only one episode aired till now next one to be aired on this 17th.

Next is SAB TV's "Wah wah kays baat hai" its what they call "Hasya kavi sanmelan". Enjoying very much and you could watch it too. Quality satires and clean comedy with down-to-earth lyrics and topics. Airs every Saturday on SAB TV at 10PM.

CentaurDream

Broken In

Started watching TV Shows some months back, and hooked on these:

Breaking Bad ( The Greatest )
Dexter
The Big Bang Theory
Supernatural
The Mentalist

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin

watch out for HBO's Criminal Justice, with James Gandolfini (The Sopranos) and written by Richard Price (The Wire)

V2IBH2V

C0nFu$3D n0ob

My list..

Format.. Series (channel)

Music-
Top 10 (Vh1)

Anime-
Bleach (Animax)
Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan (Animax)

And Best Of all,
Fairy Tail (Animax)

Just can't stop watching it.. :)

Comedy-

Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah (Sab TV)

Knowledge-
Man v/s Wild (Discovery)

Shopping- :p
StarCJ Alive... Its a channel

R2K

In the Zone

Is it just me or the new season of Big bang theory and The Office is getting boring by each new episode.
Big bang theory is no longer the same. Actors are super talented but they seem to be dragging the show each week with some lame storyline
In the office series they have already got rid of almost all the characters who were making the show worth watching. Now the only interesting character left is Dwight.

Makx

Game on

My list-

Heroes
Ancient Aliens
That '70s Show
Game of Thrones
Person of Interest
Jewel in the palace
Emperor of the Sea
The Big Bang Theory