All TV Shows / Miniseries Related Discussions Here

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
Re: All TV Shows Related Discussions Here

Name one good Hindi show which has an intriguing storyline?

TheSloth

The Slowest One

Buddy project was ok in starting but now it's same as other shows, dragging story. It comes on channel V.
But you are correct, nothing is much interesting. Don't you guys watch Balika Vadhu?

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth

In recent times I liked "Master Chef India" series but none of the ongoing shows.

My all time fav. would be "Khichdi". Each and every episode is a laugh riot.

pratik385

In the zone

Started watching Two and the half men
good show but this lack the thing which TBBT and HIMYM has :D

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here

Buddy project was ok in starting but now it's same as other shows, dragging story. It comes on channel V.
But you are correct, nothing is much interesting. Don't you guys watch Balika Vadhu?

are you kiddin me! Where evrybody is crying, people are trying to setup the bahu and all the utter drivel is impossible to watchm only mummys can watch it

clmlbx

Technomancer

when star one was launched.. shows aired on it for 6-8 months were great and very different, I loved watching them.

Remix (young modern College drama)
Special Bureau (I believe it was the name. It was crime solving unit)
and couple more that I don't remember..

Other then khichdi .. sarabhai vs sarabhai (again telecasted on star one.) was a great show..

clmlbx

Technomancer

stop kidding it was good and I was a teenager then but still it was good different better then any other shows on any other channels...

pratik385

In the zone

lol i dont even watch tv now
when i was at my home town, watched only starsports(if live), HBO, discovery, nat geo, setmax and Zee cinema thats it...

arescool

Work is So Boring...

when star one was launched.. shows aired on it for 6-8 months were great and very different, I loved watching them.

Remix (young modern College drama)
Special Bureau (I believe it was the name. It was crime solving unit)
and couple more that I don't remember..

Other then khichdi .. sarabhai vs sarabhai (again telecasted on star one.) was a great show..

Seriuosly dude !
Star One had some very good shows at that time ...
but I am not sure if I would like the same shows now a days, after watching some brilliant shows from US TV.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth

^sam,
well, I try to avoid "Post apocalyptic" themed movies/shows... but I would give it a try.

b/w,
IMDbTV | Fall TV | Top Ten New Shows

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

Just finished watching the second and the last season of Jericho ... and man I am totally stumped, speechless ..... Of of the top mind blowing TV series for me. If season one was good, wait till you watch season 2, it just blows your mind ...The plot line is like this ....."US is nuked, why, by who nothing is told at the beginning, there is this one town called Jericho that is out side the radial blast. How the town survives thereafter and what is all behind the Bombing is what this show is all about ..." ..................The premises they have chosen to present is darn difficult to achieve with perfection and without perfection, this would look just like a fairy scenario, unrealistic and cheezy . But not jerocho they have nailed it right at the middle..... The PLOT presentation is immaculate and to top it all the performances, dialogues are top class, with some quality writing. Human emotions, circumstances and behaviour are there to believe. Each episode will create an addiction to continue, and the ending is just superb. ....... Strongly recommended for the guys who love some quality serious stuff. ...... its a clean 8.5/10 for this one.

Wow. Just hearing the premise its sounding awesome. THAT's SOMETHING WORTH WATCHING!!!
Although this series isn't categorized as Sci-Fi on IMDb I think it should come under this genre.

On my must watch list!

Oh. I kinda missed the discussion happened on Indian series.

I agree. Remix was one of its kind show. It put a benchmark in Indian shows IMO. That I don't think anyone is able to broke. And like axes2t2 said Original Aahat was good.
Sony Entertainment Television still have some watchable shows. Rest all are plain bullsh!t.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth

American Horror Story

After a long time a very good horror series. I thought they would play one different story each day but it turned out one story being stretched out for 12 episodes. Till 4th episode I was really glued to it. Watched 'em back to back. But 5th was dull and 6th is average.
I was really liking this one but now it has started showing the symptoms of normal family dramas.

I would complete it though...hope its worth the time invested.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

^^rhitwick any thoughts on Twin Peaks ?

Top Bottom