All Soccer Games Discussion!

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
Dipen01 said:
Ok so full and final decision...which soccer game should i start..!!

my specs

C2D E6300, 1 GB Transcend 667, Nvidia 7900 GS

Need both good graphics and gameplay.??

Try Fifa 07 ... its good. :) and also play from Semi pro level then u will have more fun :D

Dipen01

Youngling
sure will try ;)

EDIT : Whats the exact difference between Fifa and Fifa Manager..I just saw two titles NHL and NHL Manager..so whats the deal with this Manager thing..!!

Last edited:

chesss

mera kutch nahi ho sakta
Hey after reading all your comments about PES, I got hold of PES4 a few days ago, and I luv it!! Just awesome. Luv the way things are 'realistic'

Q. Is there a point of playing PES3 or PES5 after playing PES4? I mean the game should be very similar...

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Dipen01 said:
sure will try ;)

EDIT : Whats the exact difference between Fifa and Fifa Manager..I just saw two titles NHL and NHL Manager..so whats the deal with this Manager thing..!!
Manager games have every aspect of management,like managing the first team,reserves,and even youth team.Talking to players,increase their morale,make their training schedule,manage club finances,buying and selling merchandise,expanding stadium facilites,ticket prices,sponsors,selling ad boards,scouting,hiring staff,talking to press etc......................(of course you dont have to do it all yourself as you can hire staff for these.)

but you cant control players on the pitch as in Fifa series,though you can set each and every tactic(formation,offence,defence,man marking,individual roles etc.) of the match and instruct the players from the sidelines.

dtox

The Techno Perv
chesss said:
Hey after reading all your comments about PES, I got hold of PES4 a few days ago, and I luv it!! Just awesome. Luv the way things are 'realistic'

Q. Is there a point of playing PES3 or PES5 after playing PES4? I mean the game should be very similar...

try pes 6..:)

Aone

newbee
hi,is PES6 available in india and these PES games are annoying b'cause they have false names and kits, is there any way to correct this i hvnt played soccer since pes3.. no idea abt fifa series as well..

OP
wizrulz

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
Aone said:
hi,is PES6 available in india and these PES games are annoying b'cause they have false names and kits, is there any way to correct this i hvnt played soccer since pes3.. no idea abt fifa series as well..

Just apply patches and then PES 6 kicks ass FIFA......with all real name..goo dcommnetry and great graphics..adn above great GAME PLAY
PATCHES :
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57684

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
EA Sports FIFA 08 to kick PES this time!

The FIFA 08 next-gen producer imagines an EA virtual world cup, online, 11 on 11, featuring the best videogame soccer players on the planet. Coinciding with the 2010 FIFA World Cup in South Africa, each gamer will grab a player and, with 10 friends, begin a soccer assault on the rest of the planet. Right now it's just a dream, a goal for the future of FIFA online, but it all starts with Be a Pro in FIFA 08.

Source : - *www.n4g.com/News-42972.aspx

Re: EA Sports FIFA 08 to kick PES this time!

FIFA catching PES. dream on.
I ve been hearing this frm FIFA 98 onwards. only reason ppl still but FIFA is bcoz it supports LAN play, whereas PES doesnt.

gaurav_indian

CG Artist

mayur_digitized said:
FIFA catching PES. dream on.
I ve been hearing this frm FIFA 98 onwards. only reason ppl still but FIFA is bcoz it supports LAN play, whereas PES doesnt.
You hardly know about soccer games?PES6 does have a online play feature.Also FIFA 07 was a hit.And you havent visited that link i guess?Look at all the features there.

gaurav_indian said:
You hardly know about soccer games?PES6 does have a online play feature.Also FIFA 07 was a hit.And you havent visited that link i guess?Look at all the features there.
dude how many soccer games have u played.
I ve played FIFA 98 to 2005.
After that i switched to PES (4 n 5)
that online feature doesnt allow players to play over LAN. n i dont think most of us have a decent connection to play online. FIFA 07 was a hit. Bcoz most ppl go after packaging rather than substance. and they want an easy game in which they can easily score goals. they dont have time nor inclination to master the delightful moves that PES offers (n lately FIFA has copied)

gaurav_indian

CG Artist

^^ I have played fifa 98 to fifa 07,UEFA 2005-06,UEFA 06-07,Euro 2004,PES 5 and PES 6 also.Gameplay wise PES is better,but their animations arent better than EA one.Also this time FIFA 08 have a one player mode where you can play as a single player in your team and all the focus will be on that single player.I cant find any difference b/w PES 5 and PES 6.They were same.Atleast EA is trying to get better.

they r not getting better, they r getting worse. take a poll n u ll find best FIFA game was FIFA 2002.
as for PES, perfection cant be improved upon. its due to marketing reasons they have to release new versions. n animation wise PES is way better, fluid motion n believable moves. FIFA has only commentary n original kits on its side. but a patched PES can overcome it.

OP
wizrulz

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS

Can i jump into ur discussion....:D

Okay i also started with FIFA 1998....adn played it til 2005 but later i got my hand to PES and yet i have not installed FIFA game alsthough i have those games with me....and even if i have once or twice ..i have uninstalled it very next hr....:D

Ask any gamer what he values more GAMEPLAY or GRAPHICS and u will get ur answer and thats where PES scores...and what if u say PES graphics are bad...come to my place....i will show u the graphics and moves.....just apply all patches...adn then u can say EA will take another year to beat PES...year after year....

PES ROCKS

Top Bottom