All laptop related queries here!!!

kunalht

In the zone
I want to buy a laptop in 40k.
I want laptop for gaming & programming.
pLzz.. help me choosing laptop...
Should I buy laptop with 1 GB graphics like HP Pavilion G6-2202TX Laptop (3rd Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 500GB/ Win8/ 1GB Graph) - HP: Flipkart.com

or should I buy laptop with intel HD 4000 like HP Pavilion G6-2103TU Laptop (3rd Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 500GB/ Win7 HB) - HP: Flipkart.com

and then buy another 2 GB graphics card??
like Sapphire AMD/ATI Radeon HD 5450 2 GB DDR3 Graphics Card - Sapphire: Flipkart.com

plzz help which option will be good for gaming????

mmosT

Broken In
I want to purchase a laptop within 25K. Any suggestions?
I am debating over the following models:
Acer Gateway NE56R Laptop (2nd Gen PDC/ 2GB/ 500GB/ Linux/ 128MB Graph) vs Asus X54C-SX365D Laptop (2nd Gen PDC/ 2GB/ 500GB/ DOS) vs Asus X44H-VX148D Laptop (2nd Gen PDC/ 2GB/ 500GB/ DOS): Compare Computers: Flipkart.com
Is Acer Gateway is good compared to Asus? also please suggest a laptop whose minimum brightness would be much lesser, I will be using it in home mostly, more brightness makes my eyes ache.

ankitkr091

Broken In
1) What is your budget? (INR or USD) 35k to 45 k

2) What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer? 15.6

3) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?

Doesnt matter

4) What are the primary tasks will you be performing with this notebook?
Gaming (like max payne 3; fifa 12;resident evil 5), programming

5) What screen resolution(s) & type (glossy/matte) would you prefer?
Any would do

6) Anything else you would like to say?
I have selected two laptops
1. Hp g6 2313ax or hp g6 2202 tx ???

hp-pavilion-g6-2202tx-laptop-3rd-gen-ci5-4gb-500gb-win8-1gb-graphics card radeon 7670m

Any other laptop suggestion are welcome..

neerajkamra

Right off the assembly line
i wanna buy a new laptop but a little bit confused bcoz it's going to be my first lappy
i have budget around 40-42k
i'm confused between HP G6 2016 nd Asus K53SM-SX010D Laptop
plz help me guys

nikufellow

In the zone
can somebody enlighten me on exactly how much of a difference on gaming will 2313ax will have over 2010ax ?also is there any possibility of a budget a10 laptop without dgpu coming anytime soon ?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ 20-25% .. the core i5 cpu will compensate the performance gap but I think you should opt for dual gfx and a Dos lappy and install windows and drivers etc. - what's the harm in a little adventure ;-)

RON28

Cyborg Agent
For all those whose budget is 45K, you can buy this laptop till 26Jan from tradus, i don't know how is Tradus as i have never purchased anything, they are giving Rs 10% off by applying this coupon 26JAN, here is the screenshot

*i46.tinypic.com/qr0owp.jpg

above laptop is good with 1600x900 reso, only thing is it has I5 2ndGen proccy

powerstarprince

In the zone
Is it recommended to download the new amd catalyst 13.1 generic driver or stay with latest hp driver which is of catalyst 12.8 for switchable graphics with intel proc ?

Days back i posted a query regarding a laptop purchase.As the Purchase was meant to b from US i zeroed on

Dell 15.6" Laptop 6GB Memory 750GB Hard Drive + 32GB Solid State Drive I15RSE-1667ALU - Best Buy

this being very much in my budget of 45 k and below.

Now the thing is i searched a bit more ..and found that Dell inspiron 15 R SE with 3rd Gen Intel® Core™ i7-3632QM processor and rest config is same ...apart from Fact that the previous one had 32 Gb SSD with it .
Kindly suggest me if its worth going for 900$ deal . (roughly 50k ) ??
I want to use this laptop mostly for gaming .
Graphic Card being the same in both cases .. is it really worth opting for i7 thing ??

shivang005

Right off the assembly line
Need help

Samsung NP300E5C-S01IN Laptop (3rd Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 1TB/ Win8/ 1GB Graph)

vs

Samsung NP350V5C-S02IN Laptop (3rd Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 1TB/ Win7 HP/ 2GB Graph)

Which would you all prefer Iam confused to take a windows 7 or windows 8 lappy

plz help

RON28

Cyborg Agent
Re: Need help

Samsung NP300E5C-S01IN Laptop (3rd Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 1TB/ Win8/ 1GB Graph)

vs

Samsung NP350V5C-S02IN Laptop (3rd Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 1TB/ Win7 HP/ 2GB Graph)

Which would you all prefer Iam confused to take a windows 7 or windows 8 lappy

plz help

Welcome to TDF, obviously the laptop with AMD 7670M is better.

Guys what do you think of this laptop - Lenovo Ideapad S405 (59-348194) Laptop (APU Quad Core A8/ 4GB/ 500GB/ Win8/ 1GB Graph) - Lenovo: Flipkart.com

Can it be sufficient for portable medium gaming :confused:
better go for this Combo of HP Pavilion G6-2313AX Laptop (APU Quad Core A10/ 6GB/ 1TB/ DOS/ 2.5GB Graph) - HP: Flipkart.com

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
ignoring SSD for i7 a good choice ?
I mean will going for i7/ be a better gaming experience than i5 ..
I feel there wont b much ... what say ??? Is it worth going for i7 ??

only benefit of SSD faster OS and app loading time but it won't boost game FPS so you should stick with the i7 laptop.

ITTechPerson

Search for Adventure
Hello everybody, can anyone please provide any feedback on the performance of Gigabyte laptops! As their service support is quite good at kolkata/siliguri. I am willing to purchase a low budget one (decent spec of i3).
Please suggest any model if you can.

Please give your input on the listed samsung laptop also along with their service support feedback (if any)
Samsung NP300E5X-A08IN (flipkart)
Samsung NP300E5X-U01IN (flipkart)

Last edited:
Top Bottom