Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Tata Sky HD +

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Any Other

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

soumya

In the zone
Help me choose between these two, considering the picture quality, sound and everything! Or is there any other alternative which is better?

khmadhu

change is constant!!
got tat sky HD + recently.. but not installed , will tell u after installing.

IMO taking overall consideration tata sky HD+ is good..

Last edited:

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Dish TV HD is advertising of giving 30HD channels which in my opinion none of these two is providing...

Check out.

Sid_hooda

I'm taller than you
All of those, except Nat Geo HD and discovery HD, are upscaled.

TataSky + HD is a good option but the UI is a bit slow and buggy as compared to the previous STB so prepare to get irritated.

Sid_hooda

I'm taller than you
Because i've used it. All the channels are upscaled.

Also, TataSky + HD hasn't been launched in all the cities in India. First contact CC and confirm whether they have launched it in your city if you plan to get a TataSky connection.

PS- TS doesn't have Ten Action and Movies Now till now. Pretty slow channel adoption rate

OP
soumya

soumya

In the zone
Many people are saying that the picture quality of standard channels is very bad in Tata Sky and that Airtel is better in terms of picture quality. So why are you guys voting for Tata?

khmadhu

change is constant!!
Many people are saying that the picture quality of standard channels is very bad in Tata Sky and that Airtel is better in terms of picture quality. So why are you guys voting for Tata?

mainly because of good customer service, also it has 600hrs of recording.

previous tata STB may be having problem with picture quality.. but this is newly launched, and still not many are using this. it also depends on the type of TV you are using..

J

Joker

tbh i think there are people who have had good reviews about everyt dth provider and bad experiences too.

most people face problems such as inavailibility of many channels & this happens with every dth provider. just go for the one which gives u all channels u want.

avoid big tv dth. it is very poor.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Voted for Tata Sky.

I think its best Dth connection in India(maynot be most popular)

Find its Ui simple and easy to use.

Overall, thumbs ub to Tata Sky.

p.s- using since 4 years and havent faced any major problem.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
i would recommend tata sky as well...its reliable...but i have heard the no. of channels are less than others...can anyone confirm this?

himangshu

Fluidic design!!!
I would say DISH TV would be the most reliable!

Iam using it and has not faced any problem till now.

Dish TV also have more HD channels than the others!

OP
soumya

soumya

In the zone
Only these people are asking me to go for Airtel :-

Airtel HD Vs. Tata Sky HD + - Big TV, Tata Sky, Dish TV India, Airtel Digital TV, Sun DTH on SaveOnDish.com

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Airtel mostly has upscaled channels.

I reccomend Tata Sky.

offtopic- you may organise voting poll between Ts and dish.

But I think TS is better then dish a little in picture quality. Audio both are almost same.

himangshu

Fluidic design!!!
TS and Dish both have same audio and video quality. My uncle have TS and it is the same as Dish TV.

Top Bottom