Against Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
COngrats man.....more so cos we don't see such happy endings often.

Ab jaldi se shadi kar le time waste mat kar......2 witness to pakad aur court me register karva le.....baad me party varty karte rehna.

vish786

"The Gentleman"
First Time Solution For an Non Techinal Problem Given In Digit Forum... Awesome Guys

@Debojit, Congrats Man, I know how u feel...... MaaaaN, its the most wonderful day. BTW, Happy Marriage, Happy Honeymoon :D, And Make good Childrens, But only Two :p

Great ..........simply great .............it really made me happy .......Congrats for a new life dude ....Best of luck for the future ........ :) :)

P.S.: its like insipiration for me :D :D

ray|raven

Think Zen.
Congrats Dude.G'Luck In Your Life.

Offtopic :Man i shudnt have taken the weekend off from the forums.
Missed a lot of action :D

Regards,
ray

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
CONGRATS BUDDY ..have a gr8 life ahead ...sweets to bhej de yar sabhi bhai logon ko ..You have taken right decision by marrying her and not doing live in ..as marriage is the destiny of a true love :)

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Ok now change ur user name to something creative.

Its a new beginning for u.

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS.....

Yaar jab do pyaar karne waale mil jaate hain to badi happpiness feel hottii hai...

I hope you always be happy like this and give ur gal a lotta love.

Aur mere liye bhi dua kar dena time ho to :p

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
Quiz_Master said:
CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS.....

Yaar jab do pyaar karne waale mil jaate hain to badi happpiness feel hottii hai...

I hope you always be happy like this and give ur gal a lotta love.

Aur mere liye bhi dua kar dena time ho to :p
Yeh do pyaar karne wala dialogue film mein hi acha lagta hai.

shashank ayyar

Right off the assembly line
heres what i think.if your dad din have to buy you n you family a cell he'd be carryin the best availible.if he din hav to buy you a bike and himself a family car he would be drivin a bmw bike.get what im tryin to say??
family slows you down.eats into your luxury.

shashank ayyar said:
heres what i think.if your dad din have to buy you n you family a cell he'd be carryin the best availible.if he din hav to buy you a bike and himself a family car he would be drivin a bmw bike.get what im tryin to say??
family slows you down.eats into your luxury.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: Samjha nahi .....:( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom