Adventures of Life!!-Away from monotony and boredom.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Last year in Hyderabad there was much discussion regarding Nizams Treasure (he is the richest man in 1925 according to Times Magazine at that time).Some retired fellow who worked in State Archives came across some documents regarding the location of the treasure and ASI began research but did not go further than digging a 10 feet tunnel into a small hillock in central hyderabad which has a school adjacent to it.

Some famous treasure hunters say that around the Indian sub-continent like in both the Arabian & Bay of Bengal upto the Indian Ocean are submerged ships carrying treasures worth $15 billion in present day prices. But neither the Govt nor the ASI show any interest in researching and finding them. At least they can allow privateers to find and give them a share of the total find but that is not the case.

Regarding savouring wildlife we have good forests in our state but they all are having hills and always have Ghat Roads to reach them.

OP
Hrishi

Hrishi

Honestly , I am gonna take some time and read all those posts , to understand and learn what geeks do when they want fun outside their realm of expertise.

------------------
I love reading a lot about life , it's origin , cosmos , human behaviour etc.This is because the more you probe into this indefinite , the more puzzled it becomes , but it unravels several mysteries and truth and leaves you fascinated.

My dream is to spend part of my life away from concrete jungles into the lush green forests and ice-capped mountains where I can find peace. I was planning to visit Laddakh this year , but unfortunately had to give up , because didn't found anyone to accompany me at that time plus I was thinking to re-schedule it , once I buy a DSLR.
A trip , without photography feels a bit lesser amusing to me.

BTW , sometimes learning new skills can be really amazing . In past couple of weeks , I started cooking food for myself. ( THe thing , I was most afraid of once.) :p

BTW , does anyone has suggestions for such adventurous places like Jungles , and heritages lost long ago , around Delhi NCR . I am willing to spend some weekends , exploring them.

OP
Hrishi

Hrishi

Living in a serene place without any much people around and with only wild animals around is like living in medieval times.

For a small duration : It is a life worth living . Trust me , it'll open you to yourself. There's nothing better that can happen that knowing yourself.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
going to jungle or mountain is not so diff from cities
theres still piles of **** to dodge around, just like cities
the natural water springs are littered with mineral water plastic bottles, would like to hear any rational explanation for that and just go to any waterfall spot for proof
the sound of water falling or birds chirping is not a drone like ambient sound that you can fall asleep to or get used to, it's constantly changing and irritating and impossible to sleep to. as bad or worse than a rogue snorer. unlike drilling sounds, or rumbling trucks or construction sounds
when you go to jungle or mountain, you understand exactly how much we have made urban environment our natural surroundings
its not about how concrete has replaced tress, this barely makes difference on a primitive level, where its just food. its about what kinds of adaptations nature is doing about these urban environments
crows, pigeons, cats, kites, dogs all live, thrive, evolve in human environments... not much of a stretch to include ninja leopards.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
You people have such good national parks to go to and enjoy wildlife as it is. There are no such parks here to enjoy elephant rides seeing Tigers etc very much.I envy you buddies...

din

Tribal Boy
I rarely visit TDF these days, but came across this thread and thought I will add few lines! I started cycling few yrs back. And this is nothing like an adventure or anything. It is about a few days away from the work and city life :) Have a look

BikesZone - Cycling - Riding in Munnar - Few pics too - Photos included. Done in Aug 2011.

OP
Hrishi

Hrishi

Planning to go out somewhere after Exams ( 22nd Dec ) , but I got no friends . So any place around Delhi , good for Year end ??

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
The best way to exhaust ourselves out of boredom is to clean our PC Cabinet once in a while and check that everything is proper.

OP
Hrishi

Hrishi

Thread re opened after a long time.
I wonder rishi read it all or not.

I keep reading every once in a while from tapatalk. Its just that recently switching companies has rendered me busy enough so as not to be proactive on the forums. Just too busy with job. Planning on a trip as an escape for a weekend at least. Probably trip to Manaali.

$hadow

Geek in making
I keep reading every once in a while from tapatalk. Its just that recently switching companies has rendered me busy enough so as not to be proactive on the forums. Just too busy with job. Planning on a trip as an escape for a weekend at least. Probably trip to Manaali.

So where are you as of now?? I mean company?

Top Bottom