About my moderator status

Sarath

iDota
Hi everyone,
Coming straight to the point, I would like to propose for the disqualification of my moderator status. As some of you may or may not have noticed, I have been highly inactive lately (more than a year) and my further appearances here might be an even rarer sight. I might start my career soon and things will only get busier for me. I used to be a gadget and tech aficionado and an avid gamer but I have left all of that behind now. In the light of such facts I think the status of moderator is wasted on me.

I highly appreciate being awarded the status of a section moderator and for being able to keep it for so long. It came when I was least expecting it and honestly speaking, it came on the day I was going to post a thread here saying "I am leaving TDF". My girlfriend was beside me that time (for moral support :p ) but as I sat to create the said thread I noticed my name had a different hue to it and I soon realised, I was a mod. I explained to her in detail what it meant; she did tell me I spent enough time on TDF that she'd leave me one day for it. :D At first I thought it was an error but I soon realised it was not, I was quite overwhelmed honestly. It did save me considerable time to create many threads so I was happy to keep it then. But now I think it is time for me to retire.

I will continue to visit TDF but it I will mostly be a mute spectator or engage in an odd conversation. I do not think I can contribute much hereon.

Thank you everyone, it's really been a fun ride and honestly one of my fondest achievements

:)

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Oh please don't leave and put all the responsibilities in my head ;),Sarath.I'm a very busy person,but if there's no optionthen I had to accept it and let it b the fate:))

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Best of luck for your career bro. M not going to miss you in TDF Mod, but definitely miss you in Dota :'( :cryeyesout:

Job, GF and Dota, these 3 cannot be maintained simultaneously. two of them are fine ;)

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Best of luck for your career bro. M not going to miss you in TDF Mod, but definitely miss you in Dota :'( :cryeyesout:

Job, GF and Dota, these 3 cannot be maintained simultaneously. two of them are fine ;)

what if i tell you that in china you can have a job to play dota with you're girlfriend :D

@Sarath, Wish you all the very best for your next endeavors :)

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Nice knowing you friend.

PS: If you are not going to play Dota 2 anymore, can I have your items?

Top Bottom