A Smartphone under 12k ?

Abhishek_Z

Journeyman
I want a good smartphone. Uuuummmm.... my specifications are a bit different :

Camera: 5.0 MP or more
Connectivity: Not much but a 2G or 3G phone

Anything XTRA like BT, Wi-Fi, is Not-So-Important.

Unique specifications right ? :-?

clmlbx

Technomancer
Best recommended option from me will be Sony xperia live with walkman at 13K ( you can get for 12.5K )

techlover

In the zone
^ +1 to Sony Live with Walkman :)

and sony live with walkman is ICS upgradeable :p

also if u can wait then wait for Sony Xperia Miro :)

randomuser111

Technomancer
Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman as others suggested, and IF you are okay with no official warranty then can look at Sony Ericsson Neo V.

Rohan_B

Journeyman
Well Since you are considering WP7, Allow me to recommend Nokia Lumia 610. Bluetooth is a major Drawback Of WP7 but you don't want it anyway. Camera is 5MP. Best Phone in this Budget IMHO.

clmlbx

Technomancer
For me it will be frustrating after spending so much bucks you can't to basic things.. that is what gonna happen with WP7 .. So not recommended from me..

clmlbx

Technomancer
^^ was that a question If so.. to clear to you .. jelly bean is not a major update as ICS was.. so technically any device who supported ICS should support Jellybean.. any android device get at least 2 updates.. so as sony LWW was launched with gingerbread and then it was updated to ICS so sony should provide jellybean update but we are talking months later.. as many phones have not yet got ICS..

Officially no announcements from sony..

OP
Abhishek_Z

Abhishek_Z

Journeyman
I'm saying that ICS will get JB update .... someone said that Sony will get JB though he knows it already has ICS :-?

Empirial

Youngling
Well Since you are considering WP7, Allow me to recommend Nokia Lumia 610. Bluetooth is a major Drawback Of WP7 but you don't want it anyway. Camera is 5MP. Best Phone in this Budget IMHO.

I agree. Lumia 610 is also a very good option, watch some Youtube videos of both Lumia 610 & SE LWW with ICS & then decide :)

papul1993

not a newbie.....

I agree. Lumia 610 is also a very good option, watch some Youtube videos of both Lumia 610 & SE LWW with ICS & then decide :)

Do you guys have that much hatred towards the OP that you guys suggested that phone?

The lumia 610 is a 'smartphone' in name but it actually behaves like a feature phone. I will buy the 610 for my parents if its priced below 8k.

Top Bottom