Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Nope.

Votes: 14 58.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
I am pretty sure all the mods are reading this thread but what can we say over here?

As far as I remember, getting an non-staff admin exercise didn't go that well. So I am pretty sure Digit will not be that keen in going down the path again.

OP
V

vaibhavtek

Guys I have emailed the problem regarding the script problem.

waiting for the problem to be fix.

Pathik

Google Bot
I am pretty sure all the mods are reading this thread but what can we say over here?

As far as I remember, getting an non-staff admin exercise didn't go that well. So I am pretty sure Digit will not be that keen in going down the path again.
IMO Asfaq should be brought back. Or you can appoint our trustworthy old (and non-fanboyistic :D ) members like Infra, Kalpik, Choto, Vishal should be made Mods.

EDIT: I see Kalpik is already a Super Mod. Congrats dude. :)
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showgroups.php

nvidia

-----ATi-----
^^What do you guys mean by Asfaq left digit forum? I've seen him post even after he quit admin status...

slugger

Banned
I have nothing but the kindest of words to say about our MODs and Admins

last evening due to some reason my posting rights had been taken away. So i pm-ed our MODs ctrl_alt_del, drgrudge, Kniwor, mehulved about it.
They all replied back within the hour telling me about the verification problem they were facing and asked me to inform the Admins about it

So last night I pm-ed [a]Raaabo and Fatbeing[/b] about it and today morning itself I got a pm from Fatbeing telling me that my rights have been restored

If this does not speak highly of the dedication of the MODs and Admins of the forum then I wonder what does :rolleyes:

slugger

Banned
:D No i wasn't put in shameful misery :D

i had changed my contact id yesterday
so it needed an e-mail verification and since they facin a probem sending them out i was stuck with no posting rights :(

legolas

Padawan
Please don't start fouling and flouting at the admins for a temporary insanity holding up in the forum.

@vaibhavtek, Do you like to be the admin? Despite the fact that most of the people here have voted against and spited, I guess you are famous now! :) :lol:

First hand strategy of politicians :-O ?? !!

Last edited:

nileshgr

Wise Old Owl
Becoming an Admin or a Mod is a big responsibility and if you can't cope with it its simply a hell of a job. This forum is pretty old so all things go fine. But if any objectionable material is found by anyone and he reports to the police, the police will catch the admin. So its better to put a disclaimer that

"THE ADMIN OR MODS WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY OBJECTIONABLE CONTENT. ANY SUCH CONTENT SHALL BE REPORTED BY MEMBERS IMMEDIATELY AND THE CONTENT WILL BE REMOVED AND POSTER TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION" :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom