Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Nope.

Votes: 14 58.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
Vaibhavtek, even after creating so many useless threads and posting stuff without their source, be thankful that the admins haven't banned you. If there was a new admin and he was strict, you would get your ticket out of this forum right away ;) No need for new admins, but I feel that the mods need to be slightly more strict about useless posts.

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
The silence of the mods/admin is defeaning and of big concern. Someone (moderator/admin), please reply. Let members know that you still care. We are on the verge of loosing faith.

OP
V

vaibhavtek

^^
donot encouage them to ban me...!!!
Plz
I am requesting u

talkingcomet

Dragon Reborn
hmm they may have more serious matters in their heads than replyin to these useless threads!! no user is gonna be an admin here and that's sure!!!
well to the forum admins, u guys are doin a gr8 job!!
no use blaming them for the technical probs!!

as rohan has [as always] correctly said

And those who think that appointing a new admin will solve the issues need to know that the issue is not due to forum admin. This issue is related to scripts and can be solved only by the website admins-who have access to the administration panel and folders-files.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
@vaibhavtek

Every one is going against you in this forum... Please be a little sensible and also be contributing to the forum.

First, Stop posting unnecessarily just for increasing the Post Count. One thing I had been repeating to you again and again is Quantity never beats Quality.......

Secondly, GROW UP........

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Everyone go here: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80757

This is a new thread started by vaibhavtek, which yet again is USELESS

nvidia

-----ATi-----
^^lolz.
We dont need anymore admins in this forum. If the person who keeps posting in this forum becomes an admin, then the number of people like Vaibav will increase, hoping that they will become an admin sooner or later.

If a person who contributes a lot to the forum,becomes a part of the forum leaders, it will be like a forum where only the leaders will contribute.

Let our forum remain as it is.(We could bring a change be banning Vaibavtek):D

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
one thing interesting
Where are other 4 pl who want a new admin ? are those votes made by multiple accounts by him only? :lol:
ROFL! :lol:......But he can't actually make new accounts because the Mail script of the forum isn't working. So, he won't get the confirmation mail and will not be able to complete the verification and even not able to post/POLL in the forum.:eek:

nvidia

-----ATi-----
All the other votes there are from Vaibavtek only..
See this - *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=753998&postcount=4
He has multiple accounts to SPAM this forum:D

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
^^ But I saw his name in the February issue of Digit. And how can he leave so soon? He had joined just about a year ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom