A good looking Business phone for 15-17K

aroraanant

Explorer
Well just keep looking on ebay, saholic and other websites, I m sure you will find Sensation somewhere or the other

OP
TheLetterD

TheLetterD

Will Power
Update:
Just found the Sensation is back in stock on Flipkart, although the price is 23.5K!
Was looking for a 22-22.5K price though :(
So now I have to choose between the Xperia P and HTC Sensation
Pls help me decide and ans my prev. questions about the Xperia!
And what should be a good price for it?
Thanks again!

randomuser111

Technomancer
^
Xperia P for 22k @ngpay after 10% discount.

Also deathgrip is not an issue, and the battery life improves after 10 days of usage or so.

mitraark

Decrepit
Saholic , BuyThePrice are not as bad as you think , check these two links.

HTC Sensation - Buy Online in India for Rs.22,399 as on 18th June 2012 - Price, Features, Reviews, Specifications, Photos, Videos | BuyThePrice.com ~ Rs 22,399

HTC Sensation Price in India | Z710e Specifications, Features and Reviews ~ Rs 22,299

randomuser111

Technomancer
^
Well he does make sense :p. Nothing better than a Blackberry as a Business phone
But OP already mentioned he doesn't want a BB so let's not suggest BB

@OP

You can also take a look at Samsung Galaxy S Advance with 4 inch Super AMOLED screen @20k Same chipset as Xperia P and bigger battery as well.

cacklebolt

Ambassador of Buzz
@OP please limit your choices someone mentioned xperia p while u r talking about sensation and s advance...

my advice:limit your choices to 3 phones max 4 phones....

other advice is if u hv a budget of 20k go for iPhone 3gs ... its getting iOS6 any has style and status no other phone can match....

cacklebolt

Ambassador of Buzz
its very close for call...between the 2,xperia p is the looker...
+1 xperia p....

but why not an iphone???

aroraanant

Explorer
^^^^
Because 3GS is very old and has got a poor hardware.Only good software doesn't mean everything, you need a combination of both soft+hardware.

aroraanant

Explorer
Bought the Xperia P! Got it for 23.4K from a store! Great phone! Thanks guys! :)

Congrats for the great phone.
I think you could have got it for 22k only so you paid a lil more for it.
Anyways a small review will be appreciated if not that then please post some pros and cons of the phone.

OP
TheLetterD

TheLetterD

Will Power
Thank you! I will post the review soon! After a few days of use perhaps, Ill check everything out by then. Right now Im only having one problem, My Flipboard app as soon as I launch it starts blinking (Constant flash of a black screen) and eventually crashes.
Wonder if anyone else is facing a similar problem?

Top Bottom