8GB iPhone to cost Rs 31,000, 16GB for 37,000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pathik

Google Bot
The prices should fairly be 24k and 28k without contract. Else, Apple sucks. And worse still, many idiots will be running to buy it at 37k.

moshel

Padawan
hey probably its a typo and its actually 13K.......but i cud be wrong....hee hee....

hey ppl seriously why does everyone start screaming and shouting on rumours....atleast wait until we get the official announcements from vodafone and airtel.....and when we do...which im sure wont be music to our iPhone-fanatic-ears...we can really bash up both of them.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
if price is at 31k then, Mommy Airtel & Mommy Vodafone will give birth to a son. i would name her "Blackmarket".

Whatever the price may be but a price above 20-25k is not justified for iPhone.

wonder what people will do with a iPhone 3G *without* 3G support?
better get a previous version and upgrade to Firmware 2.0.

ssdivisiongermany1933

Still in war with allies
For This price Iphone needs to be buried in little lady's graveyard ..I need to focus on some good Smart phones like Blackberry's or Nokia's E71

Goodbye Iphone ....Thank u for keeping us entairtaining for the good time

thelordrrulzzz

The Burning Curse
the price Rs 31,000/- is highly absurd and insane...
I would prefer to upgrade my PC to an all new powerful rig with that much cash instead of going for the iPhone.

The prices should fairly be 24k and 28k without contract. Else, Apple sucks. And worse still, many idiots will be running to buy it at 37k.

point perfectly taken.....Apple sucks but Vodafone and Airtel would be the biggest "SUCKERS":twisted: to launch the iPhone 3G at that price especially with limited features of the 3G spectrum:lol:

Last edited:

kirangp

The joy Of Wow
I see you are in Australia right now.Has the IPhone been launched out there? I used to work for 3's contact centre earlier & just before leaving it, we did have some hints that 3 was supposed to launch it.Which carrier do you use?

ya... iPhone was launched in Australia on July 11th... Unfortunately 3 doesn't have rights to sell iPhone.. Telstra, Vodafone and Optus are selling it..I work in Telstra, so I have played with it..But this thing is so freaking heavy when compared to Ipod Touch..lolz..btw I am with 3 :)

apple never sells macs for half price in other countries and twice the price in india..the difference between US and indian prices for mac and all those computers is same when compared to difference bw other harware,talking about relative prices.
I am talking about similar performing hardware. For example, you get an entry gaming rig for 40K, while you get the weak GMA950 powered mac mini for the same price.
^^ That's people people care or iphone, want to buy iphone but when they came to know that it's going to be anoher overpriced product, they are angry.

Everyone was expecting a subsidized iphone price after looking at $199 price of 8Gb model.
So what ? People should not jump to conclusions. Its stupidity and idiocity. How can you even DREAM about getting a rather awssome phone for 8K without any catch to it ? I suppose by the word "contract", they would have assumed they would have to pay Rs. 250 to 500 per month for some connection plan. :lol:

dr_jimit

Journeyman
This is again a marketting stunt.
They will shock u with such price
then release it with 5-10 k less
so u believe its really cheap and go buy it :D

And a HTC TyTn II / Touch Diamond would be a lot lot Better Choice.

Goodbye Iphone ....Thank u for keeping us entairtaining for the good time

Last edited:

amitava82

MMO Addict
Just to let you know, HTC Touch Pro is priced at £514.99 (pound) without contract.

Please continue your discussions.

amitava82

MMO Addict
OK guys seriously, you gotta stop this. Some of you are acting like those Apple fanboys at Engadget who bring out iPhone reference to every single post even if it is not remotely related to Apple or iPhone. We already had a PSP before and now ATI!? N82 is OK but how TF ATI comes into the picture :???: Unless ATI HD4850 comes with a built in phone or something..

come on, you can do better than that.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
ya... iPhone was launched in Australia on July 11th... Unfortunately 3 doesn't have rights to sell iPhone.. Telstra, Vodafone and Optus are selling it..I work in Telstra, so I have played with it..But this thing is so freaking heavy when compared to Ipod Touch..lolz..btw I am with 3 :)
I was on 3's website yesterday & was surprised they still haven't launched it yet.They could launch a shitty Blackberry 8707g but couldn't launch a Iphone 3G yet.Are the cap plans good on Telstra? I hear they are extremely costly.

raksrules

Youngling
Any one here working in Vodafone / Airtel and has any clue on the pricing of the phone, please enlighten us.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
india mein coca cola 5 rupeye ki bhi logoin ko mehngi lagti hai iphone kasie chalega
Coke 5 Rs ki nahi hai bhai, 10 ki hai. material to 1 Rs ka bhi use hi nahi hota, 2 Rs Hritik leta hai aur 1.5 Rs packaging+Transport. Baki sab Tashan me munafa hai, McD burger kaho,coke piyo, mast jiyo.

[offtopic]lets talk abt iphone as no one talks about it :D[\offtopic]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom