8GB iPhone to cost Rs 31,000, 16GB for 37,000

Status
Not open for further replies.

raksrules

Youngling
Agar iPhone ke hi daam me usse aacha phone mile to koi yeh kyun le.... woh na le...

Maan gaye.... aapki parki nazar aur Nirma Super dono ko :)

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Kalpik, I guess so. The price has to be around 22k. Else, the gray market will kill Airtel & Vodafone.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
^^ No way iphone will be coming out for these impossible price. May be some kind of marketing trick, preparing ppl to handle the real cost of the phone.

Whatever info we have till now the phone cost will be between 9k - 31k , wtf haha. Thats some range.

nikhilpai

Techans
Tech2 has posted in this article: *www.tech2.com/india/news/mobile-phones/india-to-get-iphone-3g-on-august-18/42711/0 that :

"So after much digging, we've got information on the official date for the India launch of the iPhone 3G. Vodafone will launch the iPhone 3G first on the 18th of August. "

We all know now that the 18 August date was a hogwash. :)

So how can we believe Tech2's latest pricing news?? :))

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Must seriously be some kind of goof up.31k for a freaking phone is way above insane.Did anyone contact Vodafone care to confirm about this or are they still tight lipped about the Iphone?

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
8-9k for 8gb is the max i can shell out for this hype phone .. not a single penny over that ..hee hee..

kirangp

The joy Of Wow
I think this price is when you get the phone outright and there will be a cheaper price if you go for a 2 year contract...

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I think this price is when you get the phone outright and there will be a cheaper price if you go for a 2 year contract...
I see you are in Australia right now.Has the IPhone been launched out there? I used to work for 3's contact centre earlier & just before leaving it, we did have some hints that 3 was supposed to launch it.Which carrier do you use?

bytecode

Right off the assembly line
Thank god I purchased a HTC Touch just four days back. I also got the news from some source that iPhone will be costly and costlier including the data plans and all other crap stuff. iPhone is definitely not a good deal for Indians. They are trying to introduce US strategy of contracts here, which I think, no one will be interested in.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^Exactly my point.Merely mentioning "official" without having any ground information of any statement being made sounds a bit vague.Plus why only this site? Shouldn't other sites too have this information from this so-called "official" announcement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom