3G iPhone announced

Status
Not open for further replies.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Is the guided tour worth going through? Anything worth watching for someone like me?
Here you go: The iPhone 3G Guided Tour Under a Microscope

It’s authored by this guy, Aayush Arya… big author type, you know… very important person and everything. 8)

----------------

iPhone 3G lines have already started forming in the U.S.A.. Freakin’ nutters!

Last edited:

adithyagenius

I WANT MORE FPS!!
So much for the 8k crap. I doubt it will be even 20k. My fault for getting my hopes high. I doubt I would have bought it anyway, with it missing the 3rd most used feature in my n70ME - video recording. Maybe I will make my dad buy it for himself. I am how doubts on its ruggedness. Anyone know how well the old iphone compares to nokia in "falling and not breaking" ability. I am stuck with slow nokia phones because they are the only phones that can withstand my carelessness.

goobimama

 Macboy
^^ Just search youtube for "iPhone stress test" and you will see all about the ruggedness of the iPhone. Not sure how the new iPhone with its plastic back compares though.

And video recording is coming. Soon.

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
I hate using any phone under plastic covers n all. My iphone has developed all kinds of scratches because of these.
And i still havent been able to figure out how does one save a new phone number we take from someone whos on a phone...!
The list remains endless....!

goobimama

 Macboy
While there is no direct way to add a contact while on a call, here's something. You hit the "Add a call" button, which will bring up the contacts panel. From there hit the keypad button at the bottom left corner. Now whatever number you enter there will remain so even after you've ended the call.

However, I do admit that Keypad button on the Call window should allow you to directly save a call.

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
While there is no direct way to add a contact while on a call, here's something. You hit the "Add a call" button, which will bring up the contacts panel. From there hit the keypad button at the bottom left corner. Now whatever number you enter there will remain so even after you've ended the call.

However, I do admit that Keypad button on the Call window should allow you to directly save a call.

May GOD Bless you . ! Thank you so much. !

nishantv2003

We Both Have a Mouse!!!
$299 - 16GB iPhone w/contract
$36 - Activation
$175 - Early Termination Fee
$70 - One month of service

Total Price Using The Shady Method: $580

Realizing u could have done something better with ur money: Priceless :D

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist

I was about to say the exact same thing, with the ditto complaint and everything. Wow, talk about iPhone users having similar wavelengths! :lol:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Any idea if the cost of the earlier Iphone would drop post this? I ain't bothered about it supporting 3G or not.I guess I got my hopes up too high as well thinking it would be as cheap as 10-12k without a contract.The contract thing is just not my cup of tea.What is the biggest disadvantage would I have if I get the older Iphone besides 3G support?

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Any idea if the cost of the earlier Iphone would drop post this? I ain't bothered about it supporting 3G or not.I guess I got my hopes up too high as well thinking it would be as cheap as 10-12k without a contract.The contract thing is just not my cup of tea.What is the biggest disadvantage would I have if I get the older Iphone besides 3G support?
It's not dropping. It's actually rising. 8gb costs 29k in Alfa now.

Pat

Beyond Smart
First iPhone 3G caught in the wild, unboxed and handled

*www.engadget.com/2008/07/08/first-iphone-3g-caught-in-the-wild-unboxed-and-handled/

Pat

Beyond Smart
^^Dont bother buddy! Its already posted somewhere! But that doesnt help the cause as it still needs you to be an AT&T user! So, the $599 iphone is not going to be unlocked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom