2014 - New TDF Suggestions

Should we switch the way posts are displayed for mobile users?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What if i told you, you can press 'Ctrl + S' to save a page, if you had Caps Lock 'ON'..

:lol:

's', 'S' and 's with caps lock on' are three completely different things. They are all distinguished keystrokes for the computers. Having caps on doesn't make 's' appear as 'S' to the computer. They all have different VK_KEY codes. So even when you have caps on and you press Ctrl + S it's actually Ctrl + s. There is only one way of sending Ctrl + S and thats to hold Shift key alongside.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Digit should organize official online gaming competitions, be it Dota 2 /CS or whatever..(even though I dont play both)
I know hsr is trying hard to organize one but im saying, the magazine itself should help advertise this for other people not exclusively for forum members..
Digit is the most recognized tech mag in India and I think actually advertising a competition on the mag will attract more members for the forum as well as for the competition

Flash

Lost in speed
Digit should organize official online gaming competitions, be it Dota 2 /CS or whatever..(even though I dont play both)
I know hsr is trying hard to organize one but im saying, the magazine itself should help advertise this for other people not exclusively for forum members..
Digit is the most recognized tech mag in India and I think actually advertising a competition on the mag will attract more members for the forum as well as for the competition
Digit once organized a competition for Tribes:Ascend, i guess.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Not sure if it has already been pointed out, but Tapatalk integration for this forum seems to be broken. I'm unable to access it via the Tapatalk Android app.

EDIT: Fixed it now. I didn't update the old entry for this forum. Thanks [MENTION=77264]Vyom[/MENTION]

Last edited:

beingGamer

In the zone
for me following are few problems-
1) When creating a new thread, the thread gets created but it shows error page. Confuses you whether it got created or not.
2) any image upload doesnt work

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Sometimes, people post queries not related to Phones and tablets on the Buying Advice sub-forum. So should these sub-forums be merged? Mobiles and Tablets & Buying Advice.

Proper renaming should work too. :)

pranjal.3029

Colossus of Stars
2) Will work on this. Any volunteers to work on a theme / modify one for our needs? Happy to give you credit for it.

I have a friend who is a web designer and developer. Will ask him. :)

- - - Updated - - -

A different colour theme maybe? This stock white/blue theme though not bad seems a little like iOS 6! :p Just a suggestion though. I am not even sure how it would look and feel otherwise! :D

- - - Updated - - -

:lol: it wasn't a joke, it's a fact. 'Ctrl + s' and 'Ctrl + S' are different things.

If I understand you correctly, "Ctrl + S" should be "Ctrl + Shift + s" (easier to understand for other people. I couldn't understand until I read the explanation above!

- - - Updated - - -

This V1 suffix in every thread is really weird. Please remove it.

Umm...sorry but what V1 suffix are you talking about?

I am ready for improving the theme. Infact, I already have made some modification to TDF home page with dark skin.

*www.dropbox.com/s/a7qo7v4o2p3v3oc/Digit.rar

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Umm...sorry but what V1 suffix are you talking about?

See this threads' titles :

*www.digit.in/forum/lifestyle/176611-personal-hygiene-etiquette-thread-v1-ear-wax-edition.html

*www.digit.in/forum/cavern/101180-offtopic-thread-v1-life-support-edition.html

*www.digit.in/forum/chit-chat/84916-movies-discussion-thread-v1-ratings-opinions.html

And many more. Notice the V1 suffix.

pranjal.3029

Colossus of Stars
See this threads' titles :

*www.digit.in/forum/lifestyle/176611-personal-hygiene-etiquette-thread-v1-ear-wax-edition.html

*www.digit.in/forum/cavern/101180-offtopic-thread-v1-life-support-edition.html

*www.digit.in/forum/chit-chat/84916-movies-discussion-thread-v1-ratings-opinions.html

And many more. Notice the V1 suffix.

Oh! Now I get it!

snap

Lurker
:lol: i thought they were just light hearted jokes they are only in chit-chat section but it seems many members don't like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom