2014 - New TDF Suggestions

Should we switch the way posts are displayed for mobile users?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Raaabo

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
testing attachments

old ones work Digit_logo.PNG

Last edited:

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
ya. works on firefox now. it was not working yesturday. when i enter login id and password, it reverts to the same page itself.

Niilesh

Padawan
I cannot access the site from mobile for some reason recently. It just throw a blank white page. Digit: Technology Advice, Product Reviews, Latest News, Free Downloads works fine though it is just the forum.
Works fine now. [MENTION=1]Raaabo[/MENTION] did you change anything?

vidhubhushan

Alakh Niranjan
i too am getting an error in login. after i provide my username and password, it opens a page that says -
"Page not found 500 Error
Our apologies...
We have million pages but not that one

Thanks for noticing-we're going to fix it up and have things back to normal soon. Did you try searching? Enter a keyword(s) in the search field above Or, try the links on right hand side."

i can log in using lost password option but why not the regular one?

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I'm unable to change my email in the user control panel. Clicking on the button only shows the same page.

This is a known bug of DF. Reminding [MENTION=1]Raaabo[/MENTION] to please look into the "inability to change email and password" bug.

OP
Raaabo

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Mail me at robert.smith at 9dot9.in with username and updates to email addresses.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
I m trying to upload custom avatar but getting upload file failed message even though the file dimension and size is within limits

OP
Raaabo

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Yes, another known problem is the attachments and avatars. We are working on those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom