** ~10k mobile advice thread **

andy_65_in

Padawan
hi folks please suggest a good phone in the range 9K-10K.android dual sim, camera with flash front facing cam.no chinese-Indian stuff including samsung ok.moto e is with me but it has limited service centres

devasish.saikia.7

New to this forum
Spec wise zenphone looks like a very good buy. I brought one from market for rs9990 (guwahati), there is no issue with the performance but most disgusting thing is the battery performance gives 2.5-3hrs of screen on time only so you can't complete a long movie without charger pluged in.
Also camare is just average performer. One more thing it heats up quite easily while playing games.

Ronnie012

Earthling
Spec wise zenphone looks like a very good buy. I brought one from market for rs9990 (guwahati), there is no issue with the performance but most disgusting thing is the battery performance gives 2.5-3hrs of screen on time only so you can't complete a long movie without charger pluged in.
Also camare is just average performer. One more thing it heats up quite easily while playing games.

Hope you meant 2.5-3 hrs of screen time out of a total of 22 hrs. Posting screenshots of my battery back up below.(TBH, almost no phone calls whole day. Screen was on auto brightness and whole day internet and facebooking).

*www.digit.in/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=14723&d=1409937922
*www.digit.in/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=14724&d=1409937951

Haven't tried watching movies on my mobile, so can't comment about battery backup while watching movies. I don't play much games either. Sometimes battery lasts upto two days, but thats mostly because I don't use my phone much (except for clicking pictures or doing facebooking ).

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys looking to buy a mobile for my mom. Would not need fast processor etc. But good phone with some apps maybe android. Price less than 5k.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Moto G has 16 gb internal space only-is this ok.also the service centre in my case is 550 km away. i aleady have a moto e so cant risk 2 motos with no ASS

moto g (2014) is what i was referring to
it has an sd card slot..
nokia is your best bet!! get a 630 or wait for 730 and extend your budget,it wont let you down

Top Bottom