** ~10k mobile advice thread **

andy_65_in

Padawan
moto g (2014) is what i was referring to
it has an sd card slot..
nokia is your best bet!! get a 630 or wait for 730 and extend your budget,it wont let you down
-

which is better- Micromax Canvas Nitro A310 or Moto G (2nd Gen).where i stay there isnt a moto ASS.any samsung model in the same specs as the moto g 2nd gen

Last edited:

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
-

which is better- Micromax Canvas Nitro A310 or Moto G (2nd Gen).where i stay there isnt a moto ASS.any samsung model in the same specs as the moto g 2nd gen

no micromax,its quality is really bad same with samsung
for phones,Moto and nokia are best
stick to Moto G or wait for lumia 730

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
Redmi is one big head ache. Tell me one way I can get hold of this piece.

I have one in my cart need to order today. I've got one for my sis in law in last sale also. I'm Nokia Lumia 520 user & just because of poor battery backup was looking for some replacement till Lumia 730 is established & get good price fall.
Still unsure to get it or not.
I can let you know by evening if its available....

ajayritik

Technomancer
You can also get Karbonn Sparkle V which is a android one device.

Don't want to go anywhere near that brand!

- - - Updated - - -

Ask someone to have it their cart and get it from them.

You mean the next time or someone like sandynator who already has it in his cart.

- - - Updated - - -

I have one in my cart need to order today. I've got one for my sis in law in last sale also. I'm Nokia Lumia 520 user & just because of poor battery backup was looking for some replacement till Lumia 730 is established & get good price fall.
Still unsure to get it or not.
I can let you know by evening if its available....
Would be great if you have changed your mind and would like to let me have it.
Will wait for your PM by tonite.

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
Sorry Guys I think I will get redmi 1s for myself as I'm not that heavy user except for net 4 hrs & few apps... Still if I change my decision will post here.
Sorry again but promise to forward to members here if I get that in next lot......

andy_65_in

Padawan
please help me choose a android budget max 10 k dual sim flash cam 1 gb ram.already have a moto e hence dont want it, asus zen 5 has battery issues hence out.i am told that indian brands are crap.have to buy one at the earliest.nokia is abt 2 pack up.samsung has no 1 gb ram in that budget.cant say abt sony.which phone sir

Minion

Conversation Architect
What is the verdict on the new Android One phones launched? Are they as good as Redmi?

Well at least you can find service center for those companies while Xiaomi has to prove how their service is.I suggested you Xiaomi 1S in other thread but people are facing issues with 1S and those are software related but why would anyone buy a Phone with those issues in first place.
While Android One devices are Google certified that mean quality in both hardware and software.Updates will directly come from Google itself which is huge plus.most people says here Mediatek chip are crap but ask them do any of them used phone with Mediatek chipset.Mediatek chip are very power efficient and doesn't have heating issue.They will surely crush Qualcomm with their new 64bit chipset.
Check their website to learn about them.

Top Bottom