** ~10k mobile advice thread **

RBX

In the zone
Lumia 630 vs Moto G 8GB
Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM vs Moto G: Compare Mobiles: Flipkart.com

Which seems like a better gift?

I own a Windows Phone 7 device and I'm not happy with some limitations such as not being able to use static IP, if there are some not so apparent limitations of these devices, please state them.

RBX

In the zone
Is 8 GB enough for more than a couple of Apps + Games, and a lot of pictures and music?

Edit: Browsing other threads, I came across Zenfone 5, but I didn't get a clear idea of its reliability and how well would it suit a teenager; please advice.

Last edited:

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
of 8GB you'll get 6GB at most. 8GB Moto G has around 5.4GB free space. Zenfone 5 is fine but may have some compatibility issue with games. most apps will run fine but games may have problem running them, at least for now. Intel is trying to fix this problem: Intel Partners with Unity to Support Android on Intel-Based Devices.

wait for Moto G2. no use getting a phone with limited storage and no expandable card slot.

PS: G2 will most likely cost same as G without the recent pricecut.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
RazorbladeXtreme said:
Is 8 GB enough for more than a couple of Apps + Games, and a lot of pictures and music?
Pictures yes but music on a 8GB phone...depending on the collection it might end up not being sufficient at all.

Minion

Conversation Architect

Edit: Browsing other threads, I came across Zenfone 5, but I didn't get a clear idea of its reliability and how well would it suit a teenager; please advice.

you will get around 6GB which will seriously hamper usability get zenphone 5 it has got expandable memory better camera,slightly better chipset and 2gb of ram.

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!

Zenphone 5 is awsome.. My room-mate got it recently and works flawlessly..

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
8GB Moto G is gone. Flipkart is selling last stock of 16GB Moto G. Motorola doesn't want any stock left when G2 hits the market.

sujoyp

Grand Master
does zenphone have service centers... I need to buy in next 24hrs only

I have only micromax canvas knoght cameo and Asus zenphone 5 as the options...

what about spare parts of zenphone

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys do we have any android mobile for someone who is comfortable in regional language rather than English. Also for some one who is not so techy.

RBX

In the zone
8GB Moto G is gone. Flipkart is selling last stock of 16GB Moto G. Motorola doesn't want any stock left when G2 hits the market.
I figured, and it seems Zenfone will be made available only after stock of Moto G gets cleared.

RBX

In the zone
Zenfone seems to be getting a Snapdragon processor, so I don't think it would be available for a while. Anything good I can buy right now?

Top Bottom