** ~10k mobile advice thread **

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
don't want to confuse you further but do check Gionee P2. available for as low as 5.7k. exactly same spec as A500S.

Man this looks good...better battery than A500S
will check this one also in shops ;)

well i'm buying one of this brands for the first time (Lava/Xolo/Gionee)...hope that i wont see any failure in the device :pray:

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Decent specs. Mali 400, DTS Surround sound, BT 4.0 with A2DP, Cortex A7 & what not.....

I wish to have gionee phone with same spec but with 1gb RAM & 4.5" screen to match my requriement. pl suggest model. thanks.

Gionee P4 but cost 9k. but under 10k, the best thing to do is wait for Moto E.

rish1

Cyborg Agent
However samsung might come up with 1 device in this range as their 9-15k range is absolutely empty right now..and they are the best spammers on the market i am sure they are in a process to launch 1 device in comparison to Moto G /L70.. a successor to galaxy Core is due

lol looks like my guessing power is getting good, need to try my hands on share market now :D

*www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_core_2_dual_sim-6331.php

but quad core with 512 mb ram.. ? even the original core had 1 gb.. maybe wrong specs by gsmarena

rish1

Cyborg Agent
Man this looks good...better battery than A500S
will check this one also in shops ;)

well i'm buying one of this brands for the first time (Lava/Xolo/Gionee)...hope that i wont see any failure in the device :pray:

Don't buy that ...

WOW Karbonn has launched Titanium S1 plus AWESOME SPECS FOR THE PRICE...!!!

4-inch (800 × 480 pixels) touch screen display
1.2 GHz quad-core processor
1GB RAM,
4GB internal memory, Expandable memory up to 32GB with micro SD
Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) OS
Dual SIM (GSM + WCDMA) with Dual Standby
5MP rear camera with LED flash
0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera
3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
3G , Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth with A2DP and GPS

1500 mAh battery

MRP - 5700 should be easily available for Rs 5000

*www.fonearena.com/blog/102027/karb...or-android-4-3-now-available-for-rs-5749.html

Last edited:

rish1

Cyborg Agent
^ this phone seems too good for the price ( says "B!tch please" to micromax) :p

yeah it is almost a perfect phone and unbelieveable price.. can't see any reason to complain .. this phone deserves a special thread.. made a new one in technology section

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Don't buy that ...

1GB RAM,

1500 mAh battery

*www.fonearena.com/blog/102027/karb...or-android-4-3-now-available-for-rs-5749.html
:-x:banghead::duh2: oh man...too late
already Ordered Gionee P2 @5.8k

matrixx

Journeyman
Don't buy that ...

1GB RAM,

1500 mAh battery

Rish, just to check which Karbonn model if 4.5" screen considering ?

hitesh

In the zone
Need an android-

Max 8k
Minimum 4.5inch screen
Minimum 1gb ram
Good service (so no Indian brand)
If possible, a good camera

Right now considering Gionee P4 and Lenovo A526. Also considering extending budget upto 10k just because of Gionee M2's 4200mah battery.

What's your opinion ? What would you buy ?

Minion

Conversation Architect
I suggest you to wait as rish said 64bit chipset are comming soon and they will have huge performance gain over what is available now.

- - - Updated - - -

I am too searching for a good phone under 10k but i will wait till chipset with 64bit comes.

matrixx

Journeyman
I suggest you to wait as rish said 64bit chipset are comming soon and they will have huge performance gain over what is available now.

- - - Updated - - -

I am too searching for a good phone under 10k but i will wait till chipset with 64bit comes.
when its going to launch?

hitesh

In the zone
Around september.

Man, can't wait that long. Want to buy in a week. So what will be your suggestion ?

Need an android-

Max 8k
Minimum 4.5inch screen
Minimum 1gb ram
Good service (so no Indian brand)
If possible, a good camera

Right now considering Gionee P4 and Lenovo A526. Also considering extending budget upto 10k just because of Gionee M2's 4200mah battery.

What's your opinion ? What would you buy ?

skinny_geek

Right off the assembly line

- - - Updated - - -

64bit chipsets are not going to be popular till the end of 2014, maybe even early 2015. There will be no significant performance gain from the start as even KitKat as an OS hasn't been modded to meet 64bit requirements.
Besides, the max RAM on a phone these days is 3GB (on a Samsung Note3 for example), and 64bit support means that 4GB RAM limit can be pushed up significantly. But again, expect only high-end phones to benefit from this.

Look at the Sony Xperia E1, decent phone for around 7K with 2013 midranger specs (minus the 3MP cam)

Top Bottom