** ~10k mobile advice thread **

aroraanant

Explorer
Re: Phone within 11k.

Moto defy will out of you budget another would have suggested you that.
You can get wildfire S which is kind of just ok phone easily for 12k,so u need to extend ur budget for that also.

Last edited:

mobileN00b

Broken In
Re: Touch screen within 10k for my brother

Go for Optimus One P500. See if you can find a reasonably priced Optimus Net. The only difference over the P500 is a processor speed bump of 200 MHz.
The Galaxy Sam is talking off looks interesting. See if you can wait it out and see how Samsung prices it :wink:

Err.. Its wave y actually, coming this december. Hmm.. I guess I can wait for it to launch :)

nipunmaster

MuSiC AnD GaMiNg

i thought about that phones, but they are way too out of my budget. can anyone tell me which of the two, galaxy Y and nokia 500 is better? and, is nokia 500 available in stores?

thegodsend

Right off the assembly line

Absolute best choice @pinpoint budget - Xperia Mini ST15i , get it for 11k @Timtara with coupon code YR2011 :))

sliiightly higher, but from one of the manufacturers of your choice :mrgreen: , samsung galaxy ace ,11.6k @Koovs with code KOOVSOCIAL3 (this may expire soon, so be quick)

Cheers :)

DARK KNIGHT

The silent Warrior
can any one tell me what is the street price of LG Optimus NET P690 currently , i wanna buy a android phone my max budget is 11k. please suggest me a good android phone.till now i like LG Optimus NET P690 it has good features .

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
also check Htc explorer. it supports flash natively & read the chipset is more powerful. Optimus One, Fit & Explorer uses same chipset & same clock but the latter one is from snapdragon platform (performance series).

DARK KNIGHT

The silent Warrior
But sam LG Optimus NET P690 contain 800 MHz Qualcomm Scorpion processor and HTC Explorer contain 600 MHz Qualcomm Scorpion .

doyouthink

Right off the assembly line
Guys please help, my budget is 15k max. can i get a blackberry with that price? i need both 3G and wifi. i was thinking of getting a blackberry bold 9000. but i think its out of market now. please help?

also, any other suggestions(other than blackberry) is welcome. I will mostly use it for typing online . I am an editor. i need to edit articles of a website , so i need to edit on the go. Please help.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
so a QWERTY keypad is a must. BlackBerry Bold 9000 according to flipkart it is discontinued.

your only 2 options are: BlackBerry Curve 3G 9300 & Nokia E6. both are bar with 2.46" screen. Xperia Mini Pro too is in your budget with a bigger screen at 3" but i won't recommend it. if you have a lot of typing to do, it'll run out of charge pretty soon. you may still check it out.

ruturaj3

Journeyman
Hi, i want to take phone for my mom, how is Optimus Hub, is it really available in india, its on letsbuy and mobile store for 13k. But LG site not showing it.
What u will suggest Optimus Hub or one?

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Hi, i want to take phone for my mom, how is Optimus Hub, is it really available in india, its on letsbuy and mobile store for 13k. But LG site not showing it.
What u will suggest Optimus Hub or one?

On paper its good. Better Camera than the P500 better resolution. Pre loaded Gingerbread.
If you donot need a 5 mp Camera its a lot more sensible to buy the Optimus Net. All specs are same except camera. Will save you 3k.
LG Optimus Net - Full phone specifications

vineetrocks2005

In the zone
Hi... I want to buy an Android based phone, my budget is 10K. I want a phone with good battery life, loud speaker phone and good call quality. I have shortlisted

Micromax A75 Superfone
Galaxy Y
Galaxy Fit
LG Optimus Net

Help me out !

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Hi... I want to buy an Android based phone, my budget is 10K. I want a phone with good battery life, loud speaker phone and good call quality. I have shortlisted

Micromax A75 Superfone
Galaxy Y
Galaxy Fit
LG Optimus Net

Help me out !

don't consider micromax stuff. there no guarantee of update. also doubt after sale service. Galaxy Y is good if you have a 7k budget but for 10k, its Optimus Net or you can also check Optimus One.

bubusam13

Human
I am just asking out of curiosity. Can I replace qualcomm MSM7227 with a MSM7227 Turbo 800 MHz if I somehow manage to get the IC.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
256Mb ram & weak processor. check Idea Blade but most likely no update for it.

I am just asking out of curiosity. Can I replace qualcomm MSM7227 with a MSM7227 Turbo 800 MHz if I somehow manage to get the IC.

no. not possible. most likely android files need to be updated too.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.

u r asking about replacing the chip which is hardware part....
not possible bcoz of difference in architecture

Top Bottom