10 Amazing facts about INDIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
India has the cheapest cell phone plans in the world..
and dont forget, India has Sachin Tendulkar :D
#SomeStuffTobeproudof

But then I remember, the rape cases, the violent murders, the superstitions and the corruption and crime and my mood goes D:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
"Facts" number 1 through 9 simply reinforce the belief that if you want to be successful and recognized in your area of expertise, you need to quit this country pronto.

R2K

In the Zone
All those amazing people and look at the pathetic condition of our nation. Thats the most amazing fact

prehistoricgamer

Q.C Passed. Tested. OK
What do you mean by above?

Means that these facts with those numbers have been floating around the internet for at least 7 years and hence they might not be true anymore. I remember reading this very same thing in some article / magazine when I was relatively younger (maybe 7 years ago. I don't remember exactly).

And about point #2, I don't think its a fact anymore. Isn't it Gmail now? If it is, then it proves that either this was made up or is old as my grandma.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Fact #2 is false. Most people use gmail now-a-days.

Also, if a smartphone/tablet/phablet can be considered as computer, then surely fact #1 is massive fail.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nonsense.

Fact number 3-9 are not true at all.

Fact 10 is true.

The original Pentium at any point of time was never in 90% of the computers worldwide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom