1 Mbps Unlimited Broadband India

Ankit07

Banned
!!lucky hyderabad people :|

Will anybody tell me whether sify brodband is available in old fardabad?

Plans for faridabad are given on there websites but I m not sure about it

Also tell me best cheap plan with a speed of atleast 1 Mbps for my city!

aniket.cain

Padawan
Beam telecom offers awesome speed..It's only in Hyderabad for now..Started off as a local cable ISP and moved onto fiber optics..A friend of mine has the 10Mbps plan..and he pays 999...there's no FUP, he didn't mention any of it..he downloads data more than 50GB per month and his avg downloading speed is 800KBps-1.2MBps...I was shocked at first but then I saw the pics and videos he sent me.

sadly, they haven't yet moved to other city/states, plans of expanding to Bangalore and Mumbai are being discussed though :D

Actually, it does have an FUP of 30GB. After that, the speed is reduced to 2mbps. Btw, I downloaded 503 GB last month on the same plan. :D

Neo

i need an unlimited Broadband plan. I'm from Hisar,Haryana. Charges should be around Rs.750.

rishiram0

$eriously Addicted
Reliance providing a Plan of Rs 999 in which 12 mbps till 25 Gb and then 1 mbps

I don't know if it's correct or not but provided in their website.

Welcome to Reliance Communications

animax

Broken In
MTNL is the best...but if some fault they take up a lot of time to repair

BEAM TELECOM 1Mbps @ 850 (FUP - Speed 1Mbps After Download (40 GB) Limit Speed 512kbps)

MTNL 1Mbps @ 999 (No FUP)

NIVYAH 1 Mbps Unlimited (2 Mbps Night ) (NO FUP!) @1,065

RELIANCE 1Mbps @ 1099 (No FUP)

AIRTEL 1Mbps till 15 GB, 256 Kbps after 15 GB @1099

BSNL 1Mbps upto 9 GB , 256 Kbps beyond 9 GB @1000 :x

erogat

Right off the assembly line
Hi All,
I have been using Beam cable for the past 2+ years and I should say I am a satisfied customer:) I am using the 1Mbps Unlimited plan(Rs 3300 for 6 months). They even have a 1 year plan for Rs.6000(which comes to Rs.500 per month) The quality of service is pretty good though customer service needs to improve(sometimes they just close the ticket without resolving the problem reported:-?). But by and large it is a good value for money:)

Top Bottom