1 Mbps Unlimited Broadband India

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
I already asked these guys to mention city name but they just don't listen. Try to understand that all the service providers do not operate in all the Indian cities!

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Airtel should really consider their FUP limit now.
Either increase FUP limit to 100 GB or remove the limit.

OP
Rockstar11

Rockstar11

Technomancer
ISP : Nivyah Broadband
Unlimited Plan - NO FUP

* Limited Monsoon Offer
check this link.... Nivyah

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

Nivyah Broadband
1 Mbps Unlimited (2 Mbps Night ) @1,065

ISP : Nivyah Broadband
Unlimited Plan - NO FUP

* Limited Monsoon Offer
check this link.... Nivyah

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

Nivyah Broadband
1 Mbps Unlimited (2 Mbps Night ) @1,065
I think its available in Mumbai only.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
I have Airtel 2 Mbps with 40GB/month cap, which is right at the verge of my limit as well. my avg download/month is around 50GB so its like just about right, havent faced any issues yet.....and yes the speed is always +2Mbps ........ Love Airtel ......
How much you are paying for this plan??

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

I think its available in Mumbai only.
Yes, I also think its a local mumbai cable ISP.

coolsunny

Journeyman
Nivyah Broadband for Mumbai, pune, Nasik...
wht r the broadband provider available for Bangalore???
Have bad experience with BSNL limited connection. Airtel not available in my location.

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
I think in Delhi, you don't have any options other than MTNL.. I'm planning to shift from Airtel to MTNL..

i have tata broadband, unlimited with fair usage policy...and its awesome...
*www.speedtest.net/result/931083698.png

Davidboon

In the zone
I am using Beam internet connection , i have the 4Mbps plan it has FUP .i.e 4Mbps till 75GB after that speed is reduced to 1Mbps .

paroh

Padawan
^^ btw, MTNL has reduced my upload to 512kbps from 1mbps.

same here as my upload also 512kbps but as sync speed of download is still same but i am getting low download as previously i am getting 120kbps download speed which is reduced to 109kbps. I don't know why as sync speed of download is still the same.

well, i m on flash 384 plan of tata broadband...it gives me speed of 1.5 mbps at night (10 to 8).However speed fluctuation is there...when i checked speed yesterday, it was like 27 mbps...but now its 384 kbps....however, there is problem of server down in tata....atleast 3-4 times in a month, my bb not working for a day at that time...

Rs.1200/mo
Amdavad/Gujarat

Last edited:

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
hmm i didn't face the mtnl issue..my secondary comp has 1mbps unlimited plan of mtnl & i regularly gets speeds of 120kbps...even today i got it consistently...

paroh

Padawan
hmm i didn't face the mtnl issue..my secondary comp has 1mbps unlimited plan of mtnl & i regularly gets speeds of 120kbps...even today i got it consistently...

can u check the sync speed in ur adsl modem both the upload and download speed sync

Top Bottom