1 Mbps Unlimited Broadband India

sharang.d

Youngling
I heard that Reliance is not reliable and uses different type of connection(i.e. not PPPoE) which makes it hard to use routers. Also that their service is not so good. Is it true? I really like the Night Zomm 999 plan. Mind blowing speed!
I'm from Pune.

masterkd

Padawan
^512 kbps is not enough as well..at least 1 mbps without FUP with reasonable price is required. Look at the world, lots of countries have Beam like plans.

sharang.d

Youngling
I just came across Tikona Broadband plans.
Amazing plans!
2Mbps unlimited @ 6.8k(All inclusive) for 6months!!?! WTF?!?!

Here:
Tikona Secured Wireless Broadband : Secured Wireless Home Broadband Tariff Plans-All Home Solutions

Anyone here uses Tikona? How is the connectivity and service?

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Amazing plans!

Here:
Tikona Secured Wireless Broadband : Secured Wireless Home Broadband Tariff Plans-All Home Solutions

one of my frnd had opted for Tikona...but cancelled the idea bcoz of signal problem.he lives in jogeshwari :|

check with signal reception & strength before choosing

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Amazing plans!

Here:

Check whether they have any FUP or not.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Signal reception? I don't know how I can verify that :p

when u subscribe for Tikona then their service guy will come for installation & check the signal reception in your house...just like when Tata Sky dish installation is done...based on that he will recommend it to u :cool:

ujjwal007

Lost in games
Does anybody know about the bsnl 900 rs plan ?? 8 gb @ 4 mbps and after 8 gb we get 512 kbps just want to know tht the 512 kbps speed i got after that its contant or its throttle?? I know 4 mbps throttle but dont know after that 512 kbps also throttles?? Please help

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Does anybody know about the bsnl 900 rs plan ?? 8 gb @ 4 mbps and after 8 gb we get 512 kbps just want to know tht the 512 kbps speed i got after that its contant or its throttle?? I know 4 mbps throttle but dont know after that 512 kbps also throttles?? Please help

its costant. And expect to reduce few more GB after actual limit. They are slow in throttling speed

Top Bottom