Zune 2 and Flash Zune Official

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
well this 1 is not bad ... new interface which is as good as the one of the ipod classic; radio; customizable UI ... wi-fi .... older hardware support .... MS is back :)

K

krazyfrog

People are going crazy over the new iPod's, especially the Touch. I wonder if anyone will ever notice the new zune besides them. I don't blame them if they don't. I myself would prefer a Touch over this zune anyday.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
The interface looks good in the video though (of the Zune, that is).

Not sure if it can beat the iPod's (definitely not the touch's) but it seems to be a step in the right direction.

shantanu

Technomancer
Zune Product range is Awesome.. just use them and i mean use it once and you will forget anything else.. :)

din

Tribal Boy
@shantanu

Please leave a review of Zune in review section if you can. I mean your experience. I think most here use other brands / iPods etc, so a review will be great.

shantanu

Technomancer
din said:
@shantanu

Please leave a review of Zune in review section if you can. I mean your experience. I think most here use other brands / iPods etc, so a review will be great.

review ! sorry man - not happening :D , i have tons of work load and with my work i come to the forum for the relief i get here... so sorry to disappoint you with this.. but cant write a review.. :)

sorry :))

din

Tribal Boy
@shantanu

Oh, sorry man. Didn't thought of that. Really sorry. Please ignore my request.

But after reading your post, that is
shantanu said:
Zune Product range is Awesome.. just use them and i mean use it once and you will forget anything else.. :)
I thought you own a Zune, so I thought you wil lbe able to give something from your personal experience.

If not a big review, just some plus or negative points of Zune range form your perosonal experience ?

As you know when we post something from our own experience, it really helps others. Just thought of that ..

And I see you posting in many threads, so I thought you will be able to spend some time for us, that is why.

Last edited:

shantanu

Technomancer
dude well , this is the first thread i talked about Zune in.. ever the first one.. i can just tell that Zune made me feel that i am using something special and really Awesome. The clarity , the qualtiy and all things are good.. it demands a full review.. i guess some other member here might be providing.. GX : where r u ? :D

din

Tribal Boy
Vinay (go4i) was one of the very first users of Zune, but seems hes no more interested in digit forum. Anyway will ask him. NP.

din

Tribal Boy
go4i seems busy. Any other Zune users other than shantanu ? Please post your experience if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom