Youtube downloaders not working.

Chetan1991

Youngling
Some time ago the "ssyoutube" trick stipped working. The website that opens shows no link found. Now even keep-vid is also not letting me download youtube videos. Youtube video downloader extensions have already been removed from Chrome app store.

Is there any other reliable source that will let someone download youtube, while presenting a choice of formats to download in, like keep-vid.

TechnoBOY

Padawan
tru KeepVid: Download and save any video from Youtube, Dailymotion, Metacafe, iFilm and more! itz wrkin 4 my friends

ASHISH65

Technomancer
Download from this site without java - Free Online YouTube Downloader: Download YouTube Videos, Facebook and many others!

ptraj2000

Right off the assembly line
I have also a similar type of Problem. When I use My BSNL Broadband connection, it shows "an error occurred, Please try again later"... Learn more. and when I copy its Url and paste to ytd youtube down loader it gives the message that "failed...." But with the same settings I use Airtel 3g datacard. I can not only watch videos but even download them well in the above downloader. If any body coud find its solution then please suggest.

sahil1033

In the zone
Use IDM, the best of the best till date for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Download from this site without java - Free Online YouTube Downloader: Download YouTube Videos, Facebook and many others!
By saying "ssyoutube", he meant this site only.

insaneYLN

In the zone
@Chetan1991, if you have Mozilla Firefox, then install this add-on/extension called Download YouTube Videos as MP4.
:thumbs:

Top Bottom