Your plans on 31st December?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
The title says it all. What's up this 31st December?
Actually, we(Me and my friends) needed some tips to welcome the new year in a unique way.
Tell me your plans this 31st. :D

Happy new year guys !!!

OP
Cool G5

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
^May you get some good dreams :razz:

Sleep .. that's the last thing I do when there is nothing to do.

red_devil

Back!
^ thanks ;)

so what you planning to do ?? [ i know you aren't sure and thus the thread... but seriously no thought crossed your mind ?? ]

PS: you wanna celebrate in a unique way then you could stay indoors too... you know its so very unique :D

azzu

AJJU
last year me and Frnds
Get off on our 4 bikes (8 frnds)
roamed the city up to 11-45
got a Cake and
cutted the cake In front Of Police Station here and distrubuted cake pieces to sum
constables (though Inspector was not there)
and went off to Home

We plannin the Similar now but infront of Girls Hostel ;)

red_devil

Back!
^ you really gotta be careful with that plans mate... if things dont go well, you could have a bad start to the new year ;)

OP
Cool G5

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
@ n6300 - Due to the terror attacks, it won't be possible to hang out late night at public places. I am planning to do a party at a friends terrace. Maybe we will watch a movie with some pizzas and coke :cool:

@ Azeem - Good idea :) Maybe I should try some similar thing ;)

azzu

AJJU
n6300 said:
^ you really gotta be careful with that plans mate... if things dont go well, you could have a bad start to the new year
just in my head Wont do that Seriously though
may b similar but at a Road Junction or at frnds House ;)
Due to the terror attacks, it won't be possible to hang out late night at public places.
ooh yea in Mumbai
and here due to Acid attacks on girls sum &^##$%s did there's strict security here No playin with any girls here

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Here's my plan :-

Get up, goto school, perform a Rock On song on guitar with some other people who comes for guitar classes with me (seriously, sir did not think of anything but Rock On.. duh!), study...err..I mean sleep in class, goto guitar classes, come back, play GTA4 all night (coz next day is holiday...yay!).

Well, thats pretty much it! If me and my friends do go out, it will be a movie or some restaurant.

OP
Cool G5

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Hmmmm... I wanted to do something different, offcourse we will be dining at a restaurant.

OP
Cool G5

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
^Yup, but we(Our family) won't be going out, we prefer to dine at our home.Nothing beats home food in the company of fellow family members. :)

It's just we(friends) were bored and wanted to do something different this 31st, it's also the first anniversary of our friendship. That's the reason I want to make it special. :)

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
My Plans,point wise as they happen to be really important.

1)Be in tune with the New Year Spirit and the only Spirit this guy is having is whiskey and rum.

2)I happen to be member of a totally Useless forum.
I am going to post derogatory messeges on the forum and later apologize that someone hacked my password.

3)Post in vernacular Hindi in English literature forum calming that it is neo Latin.

4)Tell my small cousin the complete truth that the stork didn't drop him.

5)Review iMac and claim to actually own it.

6)Set my neighbors lawn on fire.Yes unlike the big Cities we Nagpurian still get the pleasure of keeping the lawn and envying neighbors lawns.

Sigh! That all the time i suppose this guy will have on the new Year.Any one can spare some hand ?

Last edited:

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
My Plans,point wise as they happen to be really important.

1)Be in tune with the New Year Spirit and the only Spirit this guy is having is whiskey and rum.

2)I happen to be member of a totally Useless forum.
I am going to post derogatory messeges on the forum and later apologize that someone hacked my password.

3)Post in vernacular Hindi in English literature forum calming that it is neo Latin.

4)Tell my small cousin the complete truth that the stork didn't drop him.

5)Review iMac and claim to actually own it.

6)Set my neighbors lawn on fire.Yes unlike the big Cities we Nagpurian still get the pleasure of keeping the lawn and envying neighbors lawns.
Are those ur New Year Resolutins??
Good list though:rolleyes:;)

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Will be up late in the night preparing for my BroadBand Communication Exam on 2nd Jan and Digital Data Communication supplementary exam the very next day!

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Are those ur New Year Resolutins??
Good list though:rolleyes:;)

No those are not my New year Resolutions.The thread was about how you plan to enjoy New Year , the Night of 31St.

My New Year Resolutions are totally different from these though on the same lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom