Your most Emotional and Memorable moments of Game. (SPOILERS AHEAD!)

cyborg47

Technomancer
1. Max Payne 2, Mona's death scene.
2. Witcher 2's romantic scene in the cave ;)
3. Portal 2's side story of an early test subject, kinda felt bad for him.
4. Portal 2 again, glados' back story, felt extremely sad for the character :(

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
Starcraft 2 have a lot of emotional moments but some of them are real nice.
1. Whe n Kerrigan finds out that Jim is dead.
2. When Kerrigan rescues Jim from Mengsk.

RON28

Cyborg Agent
For me, Mafia's ending was very very emotional, I am kinda attached to that game, when i witnessed it first time i was very shocked.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Recently finished Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Had enjoyed every moment of the amazing stealth in the game. I found the ending very emotional.
Especially when Jensen tells the truth. The way he talks about freedom etc

For me, Mafia's ending was very very emotional, I am kinda attached to that game, when i witnessed it first time i was very shocked.
another one was Halo : Combat evolved's ending, man that game is legendary, simply superb. That music of Halo game still plays in my mind.

:+1:

RON28

Cyborg Agent
another one was Halo : Combat evolved's ending, man that game is legendary, simply superb. That music of Halo game still plays in my mind.

RON28

Cyborg Agent
Half Life : Episode Two's ending also was very emotional, didn't expected. Still waiting for its sequel.

terrifficm

Broken In
Max Payne was the game i got really emotional in, Here in when he searches through dark room following blood streak, hearing the cries of his baby and finally when he sees his baby dead, it really hits you hard emotionally.

Max Payne Walkthrough: Part 2 Nightmare [Dead on Arrival] - YouTube

Top Bottom