Your most Emotional and Memorable moments of Game. (SPOILERS AHEAD!)

ashs1

Padawan
Counter Terrorists Win !!! ( when you're alone & the opposing team still has 8 players left in hard mode ) :p

axelzdly1

mR.coNfusEd
My first X-RAY KILL CAM moment in SNIPER ELITE v2...Blinded by that awesomeness!!

Climax of Shadow of the Colossus.
Especially when agro falls off from the cliff..that's the very first time, I got emotional with a game T.T OH AGRO! T.T

Silent Hill : Shattered Memories @!!!!
Most of the father,daughter moments..

and that relief, every time I find some ammo in dead space 2. :p

Dead god! Grace me with a job to buy myself a PS3..!
I'm dying to experience the awesome-ness of Heavy Rain, SOTC HD// and MGS also :p

Last edited:

Chetan1991

Youngling
Played Final Fantasy IX recently. Had an awesome ending.
Everyone thinks Zidane has sacrificed himself showing kindness to even the enemy. Their thoughts create a very emotional environment of loss and then he makes a dramatic entrance and calls out to Dagger. Only romantic ending I've ever liked. Well placed since the whole game wasn't filled with lovey-dovey crap like FF VIII.

Final Fantasy VII also had very emotional moments, especially when they discuss the state of Midgar slums and death of Aeris, mostly due to the extraordinary background by Nobuo Uemastu. Loved that dystopian world and somber music environment.

In COD MW2 that moment of pulling out knife from your body was also awesome.

Max Payne 1 & 2 also have good scenes and music that would make you emotional.

Plus I would like to mention my first FPS Project IGI. When I first completed the game my heart was thumping like crazy, all through out the last stage. Aren't first FPS experiences the best?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ what was the ending exactly.

Silent Hill : Shattered Memories @!!!!
Most of the father,daughter moments..

and that relief, every time I find some ammo in dead space 2. :p

every silent hill game has something emotional and memorable moments .. also the sacrifice of Luis Sera is very touchy in Biohazard.

Last edited:
OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
^^ what was the ending exactly.

every silent hill game has something emotional and memorable moments .. also the sacrifice of Luis Sera is very touchy in Biohazard.

Right. Tell people to add spoiler tags but don't add them yourself. Nice Analogy. :D:D

Last edited by a moderator:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't know how I missed the words SPOILERS AHEAD! on the thread name ;-)anyway, thanks for pointing out - edited my post.

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
Marine Heavy Gunner , way back in 2005 was the first game I ever finished. It was an army game. Seeing the credits made me feel special.
Hitman's Agent 47 is too much emotional to me. I have made him an important part of my virtual life :-D.
Max Payne, as people above have said, involves emotional moments.
GTA III & San Andreas ending. San Andreas is the best GTA game ever.

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
Quite honestly I never thought that ME 3 can actually shatter me emotionally but it did. When Mordin sacrificed himself I was like, if there was any way to save him even the renegade one then I would but there was none. Wrex was alive.

Flash

Lost in speed
- Death of War in Darksiders 1..
- Death of Mona Sax in Max Payne 2...
- Death of Connor's mom in Assassin creed 3..
- Death of Ezio's male members of the family in Assassin creed 2..

:|