Your most Emotional and Memorable moments of Game. (SPOILERS AHEAD!)

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Today I wont talk much but post this video on one of my favourite moments in Car racing.

NEED FOR SPEED- MOST WANTED

[YOUTUBE]FEHgHCL3EfU[/YOUTUBE]

Alok

Adventurer
A memorable from DAO when u lost in fade. Those new powers were very joyful , specially Golem and Spirit form.
I killed a Giant Ogre in only 6 seconds.
:):)

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
Dragon Age Origins - Golems of Amgarrak DLC
Killing Harvester is damn memorable for me. Never tried this hard to kill anyone. I killed him when I was just about to die. One blow I was gone and blow harvester was gone luckily harvester had a bad luck that time. :)):))

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
I like Duncan's character as much as Morrigan.

it's odd but....

is there any cheat to increase the inventory capacity, if you miss on backpack...

also is there are anyway

that the tactics can be done automatically, without player integration

like the other party member do whatever they think best as per the situation.....

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
sumesara said:
is there any cheat to increase the inventory capacity, if you miss on backpack...
Yeah I guess there is. Google for DAO cheats you'll find it.
sumesara said:
that the tactics can be done automatically, without player integration
Well there are some presets defined already. I usually use to use Defense for Alistar with one modification for Health poultices. You can do the same.

cyborg47

Technomancer
Halo reach's ending for me(after the Pillar of Autumn leaves planet reach). Never ever I felt that emotional while playing a video game, Bungie ftw :D

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Another great moment I can remember when you take the control of all the robots and end Fallout NV and had the final talk with general oliver ( I had 100 speech skill ) - The look on his face looks damn funny when he sees the hoards of robot behind him ;-)

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
One moment from Dragon Age Origins Awakening Expansion.
When Ogren was joining Grey Wardens. He drank the blood of Darkspawn and didn't even fall and said "hmm...Not bad". I was like WTF?? :D:D:D

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
My emotional moment in bad company 2 was when flynn arives in helicopter to save squad members but an rpg destroys helicopter.

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
i just finished few mission in Witcher 2.....

the moment the scene where the king goes to Temple to find his childs... and ask the Witcehr to stay away for a moment.......

Geralt just looking outside of the building taking rest from routine fight..... and King tlking to the Priest... King send his child to get ready...

and the Priest kills the king...... That was wow.... hair raising scene....

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Not sure if it's been posted before but I just remember Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood's ending:

[youtube]pxURTjbRnMY[/youtube]

Romonster

Broken In
The ending of Shadow of the Colossus was one of the most emotional and sad scene I have ever seen.

Also, the ending of SMT: Persona 3.
You basically spend most of your time in improving your relationships with other people and in the end you just die while lying in the arms of a girl. And then the beautiful credits song.
Even though I don't understand a single word it still is awesome.
[YOUTUBE]GhXXJRRHKGw[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
^^ Hey buddy above video ain't working. Don't type the whole URL in Youtube tag just type the content after "v=" and it'll work. :)

Top Bottom