Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

sygeek

Technomancer
Paused my gameplay of Fallout4, Witcher 3 HOS, MSGV. Basically all AAA titles. I'm sick of them.

Now playing axiom verge, desktop dungeon, undertale and dota2.

anky

Youngling
Started skyrim a few days earlier, at level 19..playing as a mage (breton)...first rpg game i am playing...
is far cry 4 really good?
...i had started it earlier but got bored after few mins...i found it exactly like far cry 3...although i loved far cry 3 but this one was just the same..
was planning to assemble a pc for myself but that plan got postponed for few months..so will start witcher 3 on the new pc only and also skyrim with heavy graphics mods...skyrim graphics are pretty outdated, even for a 2012 game (m playing legendary edition).

anky

Youngling
Finally killed aludin in skyrim...after that i got back to throat of the world and then one dragin came and said call me if need help...now now main quest are there..!!..is the game over?....i have still not joined the imperials or stormcloaks...and when will i become vampire or werewolf..?

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Finally killed aludin in skyrim...after that i got back to throat of the world and then one dragin came and said call me if need help...now now main quest are there..!!..is the game over?....i have still not joined the imperials or stormcloaks...and when will i become vampire or werewolf..?

You can continue the Imperials or Stormcloaks Campaign and for the Vampire or Werewolf you need to have the legendary edition of the game and you need to sleep for a day I think so.

Top Bottom