Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

anky

Youngling
You can continue the Imperials or Stormcloaks Campaign and for the Vampire or Werewolf you need to have the legendary edition of the game and you need to sleep for a day I think so.
i am having the legendary edition only...i have joined stormcloaks...one person there has given me a task so that he can trust my skill...(though i just killed the baddest dragon!).

- - - Updated - - -

activated all the dlc(s)...playing dawnguard questline now...along with the three dlc.. HD texture pack is also there.i have applied all three.

bippukt

In the zone
Just finished Bioshock Infinite finally. And it was as confusing as everyone said it would be. Not saying any more :wink:

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Uh when there are no other means of transport, you just have to walk. Yeah sure the terrain is beautiful and there are sudden weather changes, but eventually you start getting bored of all the walking. Every time you look at a horse, you feel like stealing it. This one time there was bright moon, next to a lake. My friends were sleeping and it was cold so I went to get some firewood. Went through the remains of several other fires, walking through the trees and small rises and depressions along the shore to gather the wood. Next to one extinguished fire, there was something like a fat branch, which looked like it could burn all night. Grabbed it and to my horror it was soft and furry instead of hard and woody. Someone had killed a rat and kept it next to a fire and had not bothered to eat it. I forgot about needing a fire, threw away all the wood I had and headed back into the dark, cold night.

The game is good too.

Piyush

Lanaya
Uh when there are no other means of transport, you just have to walk. Yeah sure the terrain is beautiful and there are sudden weather changes, but eventually you start getting bored of all the walking. Every time you look at a horse, you feel like stealing it. This one time there was bright moon, next to a lake. My friends were sleeping and it was cold so I went to get some firewood. Went through the remains of several other fires, walking through the trees and small rises and depressions along the shore to gather the wood. Next to one extinguished fire, there was something like a fat branch, which looked like it could burn all night. Grabbed it and to my horror it was soft and furry instead of hard and woody. Someone had killed a rat and kept it next to a fire and had not bothered to eat it. I forgot about needing a fire, threw away all the wood I had and headed back into the dark, cold night.

The game is good too.

The game has a lot of walking. Even if you do get a horse for yourself, there are many locations where you have to go on foot only. How many hours played? How many quests completed (both side and main). Give a bit of more time to it and if you still find boring coz of too much walking, then try other RPGs instead like DA:O, DA:I, Witcher trilogy, Kingdoms of Amalur (more hacknslash than any other RPG)

saiyaman

Journeyman
Started World of Warcraft :p

Playing:
Dragon Age : Origins

Bastion

Assasin's Creed : Brotherhood

Resident Evil 5

The Witcher

The Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim

All Time
Don Bradman Cricket 14

Football Manager 2014

Dota 2

anirbandd

Conversation Architect

The game is good too.

i loled so hard that i rofled :rofl:

anky

Youngling
Loving Skyrim even more after the mods.
Have many funny stories while playing skyrim!
Serena is such Loyal Comanion :) I think she is in love with me :p
Once me , Serena and reah(the girl who accompany us in temple of miraak) were inside the temple. There were giant axes oscillating sideways, rhea said' you go alone there and call me one u pull the lever'.I used whirlwind sprint and went through it. I pulled the lever to stop the axes and to my surprise, Serena was in there coming through the axes. Her health was very low but still she was coming with me.She dint wait for me to press the lever! #respect! :p
How is fallout 3 compared to Skyrim (except the combat, of course). Like Map Size, locations, characters items, quests, dlc.

setanjan123

In the zone
Started playing ARK Survival evolved with friends. Apart from some really annoying connectivity issues from my side it's pretty fun to play.

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
Just finished the first episode of Life is Strange. This game is absolutely amazing. Great main character, great story & the sound track is one of the best since Skyrim.

How is fallout 3 compared to Skyrim (except the combat, of course). Like Map Size, locations, characters items, quests, dlc.

Fallout 3 was the first RPG I ever played but I got bored with it soon. Few years later I played Skyrim & I totally enjoyed it. I think the size is surely larger in Skyrim, the other things are subjective & I liked Skyrim's better. I think modding Skyrim made it a way better game than it was at release, Half of my hours I spent on that.
But I guess there is a reason Fallout is popular. May be someone who likes Fallout could tell.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Loving Skyrim even more after the mods.
Have many funny stories while playing skyrim!
Serena is such Loyal Comanion :) I think she is in love with me :p
Once me , Serena and reah(the girl who accompany us in temple of miraak) were inside the temple. There were giant axes oscillating sideways, rhea said' you go alone there and call me one u pull the lever'.I used whirlwind sprint and went through it. I pulled the lever to stop the axes and to my surprise, Serena was in there coming through the axes. Her health was very low but still she was coming with me.She dint wait for me to press the lever! #respect! :p

this is why one should play RPGs <3

true_lies

Ambassador of Buzz
Finished Max Payne 3, short but still awesome. Soundtrack made the experience all the more better

Started Deus Ex HR - DC

Top Bottom