Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

sygeek

Technomancer
Completed GTA V. Started with Shadow of mordor which I'll hopefully complete by the time Witcher 3 HoS downloads. Cancelled fallout 4 download, will play next year.

Piyush

Lanaya
Hard. Normal got easy at level 20 with sneak, ninja and stealth headshots with a legendary silenced 10mm pistol which I got off a legendary baby radroach

Do legendaries enemies exist one per type of enemy? Like only 1 legendary radroach will be there and likewise?

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Do legendaries enemies exist one per type of enemy? Like only 1 legendary radroach will be there and likewise?
No idea man, this one just came out of the blue, I was fighting normal radroaches and then suddenly after I killed its mom, the kid evolved to legendary

I have seen multiple legendary super mutants so am guessing it's not 1 of a kind. Though each of them drop a unique legen gear.

This legen radroach was in the USAF satellite area.

sygeek

Technomancer
Is it good ?
I played it after completing witcher 3. Initially, I was a bit letdown and had mixed feelings. I know I shouldn't be comparing it with the witcher 3, but after playing that game for 80 hours I wanted a similar experience, not something less. A couple hours in, the game did grew on me and I enjoyed playing it. I still have complaints regarding some gameplay mechanics and the story. I don't know if it's nostalgia, but I liked the map of GTA:SA more. Overall it was a good experience and I would definitely recommend. If you want to just mess around, have fun and free roam it's the best sandbox as of yet.

saiyaman

Journeyman
Finished:

Torchlight
Mass Effect 2
Mass Effect 3

Started:

The Witcher

Playing:

Farcry 3
Resident Evil 5
The Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim

D

Deleted member 118788

1. Had to stop playing F.E.A.R 3. I had reached the final level but due to recent format I have lost the save game. I thought it would have been stored in Steam Cloud but it is empty. Anyways, watched both the endings on Youtube.

2. Started with Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor and the game is impressive.

3. Improved my skills in Don Bradman Cricket 14 for a local multiplayer competition with my brothers.

Last edited by a moderator:

saiyaman

Journeyman
1. Had to stop playing F.E.A.R. I had reached the final level but due to recent format I have lost the save game. I thought it would have been stored in Steam Cloud but it is empty. Anyways, watched both the endings on Youtube.

2. Started with Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor and the game is impressive.

3. Improved my skills in Don Bradman Cricket 14 for a local multiplayer competition with my brothers.

:p

Check my reply in the Don Bradman Cricket 14 thread. I thrashed the AI in the first two matches and then it's coming back :D

Top Bottom