Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

mohit9206

Ambassador of Buzz
Stopped playing RE:Revelations at Chapter 5 because it was boring and annoying.Started London Olympics 2012 and Deponia.

ACidBaseD

ACid DrinkeR
^^ Oh my God 32 hours gaming... great work boy :)

Which games are you playing now
BF3 , Far Cry 3
Sleeping dogs [almost finished] - GREAT STORY LINE , Love this game its awesome :)
Playing many more games you can find my recent activity here:
Steam Community :: ACid DrinkeR

One piss in 32 hours? That's problematic :rofl:
lol, didnt drink much water so yeah :p

You reminded me of myself during my peak gaming addiction. I guess that was 2 years back, I still do long sessions of 12-13 hours many times but still, I miss the good ol days when I used to do nothing but gaming.

Hahaha true, its like i am living so many different lives in a single day, from a undercover policeman in hong kong to a free running girl hahaah feels awesome :)
But i got exams from 3rd decemeber..lagta hai kt lagegi

joe

From NoWhere
Hello,

completed 'Hitman Absolution' and 'Lost Planet 3'. Now playing 'Battlefield 4' and waiting for 'call of duty ghost'.

gameranand

Living to Play
Hahaha true, its like i am living so many different lives in a single day, from a undercover policeman in hong kong to a free running girl hahaah feels awesome :)
But i got exams from 3rd decemeber..lagta hai kt lagegi

Relax...My exams are going on and still I get time to come on Forum any day. :)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
on Ultra Nightmare difficulty? ;)

Sounds too scary .. I think I'll live with normal difficulty though :D

once the game is updated, runs nicely and even on low graphics settings looks good enough.

I've this game fully updated with the DLC s I think that should keep the game running bug free .. previously due to the game and some sort of conflict between AMD driver the auto save file crashed. I got pissed of by this and decided I would not touch this game untill the final update so as now the game is some what matured I think it's worth giving a shot.

Top Bottom