Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity
My Backlog of Xbox 360(got it for GTA V).
Call of duty Black oops
COD Ghost (played it for few hours then stopped.
AC 4 Just started
Hitman Absolution Started .
FARCRY 3
COD MW2
Halo 4
GTA V
Forza 4 Gonna start soon.

F1 2012.completed young Driver test. joined STR team. Practice around 1 hour and got lap time 1.35.xxx from 1.40.xxx on Australian GP (Dry.)
On waiting list.
Crysis 3
WWE 2k14
BL2
:wink:

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
^^ hey i got this game for free, the game is kinda strange , cell shaded (which i like) and controls are so weird. How do u like this game so far?

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
^^ hey i got this game for free, the game is kinda strange , cell shaded (which i like) and controls are so weird. How do u like this game so far?
i think u r new to this series
just refer this thread *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/gamerz/162332-walking-dead-series.html
how epic is this game

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity
guys just wanted to let you know.
After disaterous race ina austrelia where i finished 16:
moved to malesiya. Qualy. 10th.
Race 1st. I won because race started in dry weather i went for option tyres. Ai driver pitted 2 lap early than me. And rain started just before i went into pit so i changed my tyre to WET. Then AI drivers stopped for another tyre change and mean time i took the lead and holded till the end.
L
Race distance 25%.
It was great stuff
F1 2012

CAR ; STR

ACidBaseD

ACid DrinkeR
started Walking Dead: 400 days
completed vince & wyatt chapters

I have the Walking Dead on Steam, will the 400Days go on sale sometime? Is it worth the money?
I can't use Amazon
----------------

BTW Finished Sleeping dogs main story + little side quests in 16hours :D Very good highly recommended!

abhidev

Human Spambot
Started AC- Black flag ... this environment is more colorful and feels fresh and sunny... The water looks gorgeous. The gameplay n the parkour system has become more fluid

abhidev

Human Spambot
Also started Injustice- Gods among us.... this game is well playable on a controller as it has several combo lists... the gameplay is nice with each character having their special moves

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
I have the Walking Dead on Steam, will the 400Days go on sale sometime? Is it worth the money?
I can't use Amazon
----------------

BTW Finished Sleeping dogs main story + little side quests in 16hours :D Very good highly recommended!

400 days is already out..

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Started Arkham Asylum: GOTY edition & Mafia II. Played both of these games earlier, now it's my 2nd playthrough.
I think he meant 400 days will get a sale. He worded it wrong.

It was on a deal at GreenManGaming some time back. Steam will have it on sale at the December sales too.

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity
F1 2012 Update:-
Another Blazing Race at China. After tuning my cars according to codemasters forums I am Getting Great times with DRS and KERS in practice and Qualifying. defeated hamilton for Pole 0.3XX seconds . started from pole and finished on 1st place. A pole to podium Drive they Call it. it fills very much satisfying after practicing hours on a same track and Tuning each aspects of cars you come home with a victory. During Race time you can not even dare loose concentration or you are fired and you can use flashbacks but they are limited.

SO China
Qualified : Pole
Race : 1 st
Fastest Lap of race 1.45.XXX by Me

Standing. currently second with 50 points and only hamilton ahead with 55 points. :-D

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Completed 400days

well its more graphically improved than the original Walking Dead..but its very short in gameplay time (u can complete 400days in less than 4hrs)

kapilove77

Padawan
Completed Arkham Origins main story and will do side quests side by side. Started ENSLAVED Odyssey to the West Premium Edition.

Top Bottom