Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

joe

From NoWhere
Hello,

Just finished CRYSIS 3 and BIOSHOK INFINITE. Waiting for Metro last light, Call of juarez gunslinger and Hitman absolution.

avinandan012

Cyborg Agent
Binary Domain - Just started
GTA IV - around 30% completed (will resume once i get a new card so that i can enable icehancer)
GTA IV-EFLC will start once get hold of a new card
Borderlnds 2 - reached lvl 19 then realized(too tough enemies) i should have completed the side quests so i started again now at lvl 9 with all side quests completed
Boishock 1 - just finished

jenimukanna

Broken In
need for speed hot pursuit 2010, nfs mostwanted completed crysis 3 completed nfs run playing,resident evil 6 started ,far cry 3 started like to play action games and racing

abhidev

Human Spambot
Now on the mission where I am roaming with the kiddo Dark one in 'Metro-LL' :D

Started Call of Juarez....its fun :D

then play Just Cause 2. you'll like it
Already did. That game is too monotonous. :(
Gta series has lot of variety like races,girlfriends:)p),remote controlled missions and yes the map is awesome.
In just cause 2 everything looks same.

mohit9206

Ambassador of Buzz
Currently playing Driver: San Francisco. Its a fun game so far , you guys should try it. Its available for less than 300 bucks at most places and there's also the multiplayer.

rst

Youngling
completed RE revelation

It is somewhat like RE 5 but not better than RE 4

In scary department , it is better than RE 4 and RE 5 (but nothing in comparison to dead space 1)

avinandan012

Cyborg Agent
^^ got bored with flying as a soul to catch a car ;-)

Ok, Thanks.

BTW, started playing metro 2033 and plyed for almost 2 hours and I'm upto saving Pavel.

if you can try to play this game in a dark room with surround sound system or even with a decent headphone, you will be amazed by the experiece

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
BTW, started playing metro 2033 and plyed for almost 2 hours and I'm upto saving Pavel.

only thing i hate about Metro 2033 is that any kind of melee attack from the mutants will break the gas mask and you are forced to scavenge for a replacement while you are getting chocked. other than that, excellent hardcore game. guess i'll resume this game soon and hopefully complete it this time.

Top Bottom