Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

Tribalgeek

Geralt Of Rivia!
ok completed Hard Reset. It is shorter than i expected but had a nice time playing it. Started playing Game Of Thrones, oh the mediocrity!

Flash

Lost in speed
Oops. Figured that the statement can be made both good and bad.
*th00.deviantart.net/fs71/150/i/2012/268/e/6/war__darksiders__by_josh_martin-d5fwgq9.jpg
Mine is in Completely GOOD sense. Amazing artwork, Cool Combos + Excellent story & game play.
It was like a movie, with the actor played by me. I don't wanna start the Darksiders 2 soon, because if i finish that, i've to wait for Darksiders 3 (who knows about it!!)

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed, excellent game. Having fun in an arcade racer after a long long time.

abhidev

Human Spambot
Started playing Devil may Cry. The limbo concept is quite good and the game is quite stylish. Getting badass combos is not so easy.

just make sure u switch weapons after every combo moves and you'll get the style points easily for sure. :)

Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed, excellent game. Having fun in an arcade racer after a long long time.

played on medium difficulty and couldn't get any further than 3rd rank....what are the controls exactly?

Just finished the last mission of Hitman - Absolution that had kept on hold for a long time. Totally awesome game.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
just make sure u switch weapons after every combo moves and you'll get the style points easily for sure. :)

played on medium difficulty and couldn't get any further than 3rd rank....what are the controls exactly?

Just finished the last mission of Hitman - Absolution that had kept on hold for a long time. Totally awesome game.

You can configure the controls before launching the game. Played very well with a keyboard. ;)

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Bought The Orange Box a month ago and didn't play much.

HL2 may be about 5% complete, same for Portal.

Currently at 50% in Tomb Raider, should be finished by weekend.

Flash

Lost in speed
AC: Brotherhood.
The game begins again. . .

Played the game GODFATHER after really long time. Game completed and now an Underboss. Have to bomb the 4 families, to be promoted as DON.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

You can configure the controls before launching the game. Played very well with a keyboard. ;)

point noted ... last time I played Sonic Heroes and the control felt awful ( well, with a KB ) so I'll try this one for sure.

Top Bottom