Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
@topgear try out absolution. WHile I felt silent assassin is still the best,absolution was pretty decent too. Purist mode difficulty was pretty damn tough -_-

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Yet too, only after completing Darksiders.

Same here I started Playing DS 2, but after getting DS1, stopped it there and started DS1. Currently in first mission. How the hell I can kill the monster by just throwing the cars :shock:. DS2 was easier. :|

Yet too, only after completing Darksiders.

Same here I started Playing DS 2, but after getting DS1, stopped it there and started DS1. Currently in first mission. How the hell I can kill the monster by just throwing the cars :shock:. DS2 was easier. :|

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
but I'm getting some weird stackhash and DX9 dll error with HA so gonna try it later after either I update the game or find and apply some fix.

BTW, don't know how but I found a Far Cry game install and ( played this 4 years back but due to some reason lost game save file ) .. so I'll try this once more and the game takes a long time in win 8 to load and lags at HD resolution with everything maxed out thogh runs fine at med setting .. LOL ;-)

Top Bottom