Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

lovedonator

Ambassador of Buzz
Completed Assassins Creed Revelations. Sweet Mother of God :shock: Who wrote the story for this series man,fu**ing awesome.

Flash

Lost in speed
^ That's cool, man!
Started "Mark of the Ninja", but got distracted by the The Adventures of Tintin: The Secret of the Unicorn.

Btw, TinTin is a cool game for Kids. Just tried to know how it is, but got imbued.

abhidev

Human Spambot
^ That's cool, man!
Started "Mark of the Ninja", but got distracted by the The Adventures of Tintin: The Secret of the Unicorn.

Btw, TinTin is a cool game for Kids. Just tried to know how it is, but got imbued.

yea....they have a good story and gr8 visuals alongwith nice gameplay

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Completed Alan Wake DLC The Signal and The Writer. Awesome atmosphere and level design.

Flash

Lost in speed
Finished "The Adventures of Tintin: The Secret of the Unicorn". I can say it's a very small game with 6 levels comprises of 32 chapters.
Game is perfectly suitable for kids, who want to finish a entire game with controller alone. Moreover, you can play along with your friend as co-op via "TinTin & Haddock" mode.

If you're a serious gamer, then this is not for you. Point!

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Completed : Dishonored and Medal of Honor WarFighter - enjoyed both and both are highly recommended ;-)

Alok

Adventurer
Completed Alan Wake DLC The Signal and The Writer. Awesome atmosphere and level design.

damn difficulty where you have to go through dark , with that alternating light of tower.
How many times you failed there ?

@thread
Meanwhile finished story mode of SC conviction. Great game , many people arguing that it doesn't follow previous game's mechanism but imo those changes are very accurate, and kind of very needed in a new game in any series. We don't want a clone with some enhancement we need a new game.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
damn difficulty where you have to go through dark , with that alternating light of tower.
How many times you failed there ?

3-4 times. Yeah there are some points where enemies spawn infinitely. No option but haste. Also in The Signal, where the lamp posts grow out of land is another point of infinite enemy wave. I had to run and run.

This game reminded me of Silent Hill too. Lighting effects are the best.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
:flamewar: Damn. whole yesterday :hissyfit: I played Virtua Tennis 4 to beat Jim Courier :banghead: in the end that too in Very Hard Mode (I guess anyone tried this mode)
total playtime was 10hrs and atlast around 1AM today I finally defeated Jim Courier :bananana:

Last edited:

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Completed The Testament of Sherlock Holmes. The best game I have played this year. And definitely one of the best adventure game. Gripping story, challenging puzzles, lovely graphics, grim presentation, good audio - must play I would say.

Top Bottom