Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

Flash

Lost in speed
Tried F12012 demo given by Digit on Steam.
Man, this game can be used for the simulation of f1 drivers. So, many techie things in the gameplay.

Btw, it got India too! :thumbs:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
tried F1 2010 once and for all probably ;-) - the game play felt too difficult - for me Arcade Racing is the best.

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
Dishonored was probably the only stealth game I loved as much as the thief series. The work done on this game is commendable. Mixing modern machinery with not so modern environment is not an easy task and then to make it believable is a real challenge. I heard thief 4 is in the making they are probably waiting for new gen consoles to release. Absolutely love the stealth genre :D

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Completed I Am Alive. Surprisingly good game. Glad that I didn't give up in the Dust mission reaching to the medicine crate. I had almost 1/4th of stamina capacity at that time. Rest parts were easy. Well though level design. If you like survival apocalyptic games then this one is really good. You will have to overcome initial level frustration because of stamina bar capacity depleting but once you get the hang of it, it will be more than awesome. Climbing the destroyed skyscrapers was so awesome. Helped 16 victims. Didn't eat human flesh. Saved 3 people from cannibals. Got shotgun from the hobo. This game calls for exploration. Later you get gas mask, grappling hook, a bow and armor too. Ending leaves a lot to be explained. Maybe in the sequel we will know that, if it's ever made.

Completed The Forgotten Sands. Nothing extraordinary. Same enemies, same mini bosses with just cosmetic makeover and repeated puzzles at every step with new elements of power added to aid you in solving those, like, freezing water in time, recalling memory of a place to an older time etc. Reminded me of Darksiders 2, except that Darksiders 2 was much better. Last level, the final ascent, was atrociously insane and badly designed. You miss freezing water at the right time and bam, you are gone. It was simply chaotic. Last boss battle was easy as eating a cake. Skip this game if you are not a die hard prince of persia fan. This just doesn't feel like POP. It just drags you till the end without any excitement.

Flash

Lost in speed
Completed I Am Alive. Surprisingly good game. Glad that I didn't give up in the Dust mission reaching to the medicine crate.
Damn, i'm in this mission for more than a month!
I'm dying somewhere between falling/rolling on those destroyed building!

vizkid2005

In the zone
Sorry to post this question here but its urgent...
I am planning to buy a wired xbox controller fr my pc.. But the problem is I cant find a decent price in mumbai...
All are around 2k.. Is the controller that expensive still???
Should I wait for some time for the price to drop??
Please reply here or in the peripherals section my post is there.. Its urgent.. Thanx...

Flash

Lost in speed
@vizkid2005
  • You can post your above comment in
    Buying Advice or
    Want to Buy (if you are OK with used-controller)

vizkid2005

In the zone
No dude I want a new one... But the issue is no one is replying in the peripherals section... Was there a price hike for the controller???
Ive gone through posts of previous years.. They bought it for like 1.35k or cheaper...

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Damn, i'm in this mission for more than a month!
I'm dying somewhere between falling/rolling on those destroyed building!

Yeah, it's tough but you have to think of and lay out the strategy before moving from point A to B. Gets easier that way. I know which point you are talking about. Use Piton to rest midway.

Try to explore as much as you can to find the stamina boosters and meet new characters.

I can upload my save game if you need.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Sorry to post this question here but its urgent...
I am planning to buy a wired xbox controller fr my pc.. But the problem is I cant find a decent price in mumbai...
All are around 2k.. Is the controller that expensive still???
Should I wait for some time for the price to drop??
Please reply here or in the peripherals section my post is there.. Its urgent.. Thanx...

buy it from shopclues mate and apply 250 off on 1250 coupon ( google it) . Or you can get the coupon by recharging mobile using paytm.com . Controller would cost around 1.6k , you cant get cheaper below it

on topic - completed transformers fall of cybertron - one of the best game i have played , there are over12-14 character we play throughout the game and graphic , destruction and sound is so amazing . It is my first transformers game and i was not expecting much . But it turn out good just like sleeping dogs .

abhidev

Human Spambot
Halfway through 'MARK OF THE NINJA'...its the best side scrolling game I have played till now...really awesome graphics and sound effects are good too. It is a must play.

Flash

Lost in speed
Yeah, it's tough but you have to think of and lay out the strategy before moving from point A to B. Gets easier that way. I know which point you are talking about. Use Piton to rest midway.

Try to explore as much as you can to find the stamina boosters and meet new characters.

I can upload my save game if you need.

That's so nice, Faun.
But, i nearly died >40 times despite reaching for the landing spot below . I almost touched the savepoint, before i fell off from a pipe thinking that i can roll and hang on it. I will keep trying - If i can't, we will see the alternatives as you said. Yet to get the gas mask. Lets see, how it goes.

Halfway through 'MARK OF THE NINJA'...its the best side scrolling game I have played till now...really awesome graphics and sound effects are good too. It is a must play.

Saw that in 'Suggest a game' thread, when people are talking about Stealth.
Yet to get a glimpse on it.

abhidev

Human Spambot
^ there's another game called 'Deadlight'...both of them are from Microsoft studios....it too has some really nice gfx...haven't played it much to comment on the gameplay.

Flash

Lost in speed
Watched a gameplay.
Deadlight reminds me of "Duke Nukem Manhattan Project" in Monochrome, when climbing up the ladders. :lol:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Finally completed Batman Arkham City. Was a rough ride, wasn't very easy.
But the hardwork paid off. Great story IMO. Will occasionally play the side missions now.

Game completion percentage ~40%

Top Bottom