Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Need hitman absolution n assassins creed 3

when this thread turned into Games You Need ;-)

anyway, you need a game simply buy it ( from FK, nextworld, Steam or some other online/local shops ) or search for it but no improper question like where to search for it in here.

.jRay.

Youngling
when this thread turned into Games You Need ;-)

anyway, you need a game simply buy it ( from FK, nextworld, Steam or some other online/local shops ) or search for it but no improper question like where to search for it in here.

Bro, I just wanted to tell that I am searching for hitman absolution n assassins creed 3 after which I will start playing them. That's it.

gameranand

Living to Play
Bro, I just wanted to tell that I am searching for hitman absolution n assassins creed 3 after which I will start playing them. That's it.

Thats what he told you. This is not the place for it, if you can't find it then post a thread and members will help you. :)

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.

this is the wrong thread to ask..if u want to buy then just go to shopping sites
here is the link for Hitman
Hitman game | Game | Flipkart.com PC

gameranand

Living to Play
Crysis - Core ( Damn I hate this level with confusing map structure and no gravity)
Witcher 1 - Met Abigail and now have to do quest for Revered to gain trust and all that crap. What I like most in this game is the attitude of Geralt, he is simply awesome for my taste. :) BADASS.

Neo

Alright, so started Tribes : Ascend again. This I'm going to unlock everything. Btw, aiming is a little difficult here. :p

gameranand

Living to Play
You need to advance a bit. All rpgs are like this, first 3-5 hrs mundane, then it becomes intense.

True. First two hours story pics up and game wants you to properly understand the story and after that it frees you from the limits and gives you whole world to play and massacre. :p

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
reached the "Forge" in DS2 to awaken the guardian. 1 guardian heart acquired
Crysis - Core ( Damn I hate this level with confusing map structure and no gravity)
i agree.
some people go into raptures about this level.i find it very irritating

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Playing Euro Truck Simulator 2 Demo. Apart from repetitive scenarios, a really good simulator. I wish I had a wheel. :(

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
I'm a person who almost never completes a game.Its like play either some missions and then i never play it for a long time, Mainly why?
1)Cutscenes(Eg: Witcher 2, FC 3 :|)

Started FC3 And saints row third

Top Bottom